Autumn Classic

Fun day at the track today.

B2B6IvLCQAAIfay.jpg

That's ztevans on the left and I'm on the right.

Other highlights of the Autumn Classic:

- Andy ranting about the Jaguars
- Andy ranting about the internet, which was actually much worse than the Jaguars.
- A 15-year-old Brayton Haws winning, with 14-year-old Todd Gilliland (son of David) taking second to make EVERYONE in attendance feel old.
- Andy ranting some more about the internet.
- A pretty clean and fairly exciting race, the first part of which somewhat surprised me with 30 cars on the track to start the race.
- Nobody tearing down the catchfence like the race I missed last week.

Other highlights of the Autumn Classic:

- Andy ranting about the Jaguars
- Andy ranting about the internet, which was actually much worse than the Jaguars.
- A 15-year-old Brayton Haws winning, with 14-year-old Todd Gilliland (son of David) taking second to make EVERYONE in attendance feel old.
- Andy ranting some more about the internet.
- A pretty clean and fairly exciting race, the first part of which somewhat surprised me with 30 cars on the track to start the race.
- Nobody tearing down the catchfence like the race I missed last week.

And you meeting your favorite driver.

The internet was ****** evil, all day long. I had better internet before Brayton Haws was born.

Last edited:
I should just say **** the big leads and follow this ****.

I should just say **** the big leads and follow this sh!t.

You absolutely should. Granted, today's race was over for me to catch the second half of Phoenix at home. But I went to SNMP on the night of both Richmond I and Daytona II this year. SNMP was better than Richmond and didn't get rained out the night of Daytona.

And you meeting your favorite driver.

The internet was ******* evil, all day long. I had better internet before Brayton Haws was born.

Ah, yes, and meeting my favorite driver.

Just throwing this out there for you, Andy: Brayton was born the year Jamey Caudill won his third LMSC track championship at SNMP.

Back
Top Bottom