Fordracing7

2018 Pick em Champion
So I doubt anybody has noticed this, but the last two weeks before the race I have changed my avatar picture. Before Martinsville I changed it to Joey Logano, and before Texas I changed it to Kevin Harvick. Would I say I'm directly responsible for winning those races...... probably lol.....so who should I change it to this week???

So I doubt anybody has noticed this, but the last two weeks before the race I have changed my avatar picture. Before Martinsville I changed it to Joey Logano, and before Texas I changed it to Kevin Harvick. Would I say I'm directly responsible for winning those races...... probably lol.....so who should I change it to this week???
Damned if I know. :confused:

Last edited:
The upcoming Power Ball numbers? You can just PM the new avatar to me.

Don't care but if u could change it back to Joey after Phoenix that'd be great ;):D

Chase or Almirola please!

Chase! It needs to be the 9 car. :)

Who’s your A pick for Phoenix?

Danica Patrick.

Back
Top Bottom