Awesome race!

paul

Team Owner
What a great race, coulda done without the cautions but there was some great pit strategy and lots of position changes.

Great race.

You got that right Paul!! Great race right up to the checkered!! Heart breaker for DJ and MM.......that would have been quite a finish if the three were neck and neck like they were before the next to last caution!! Bill deserved that win......strong car and almost flawless race for the 9 team.:)

Great Race! Even better with a win from the Awesome one. Far better than one of those races with plates.

A really lousy race for Junior, but a fun race to watch nonetheless. Especially after the Corona. :) :rolleyes:

Congratulations to Bill Elliott! Think he has a shot at the title?

Originally posted by Excellerator
I agree. What was up with that bogus caution!!!

They showed the debris........wasn't bogus. If that debris showed up with 3 to go, then I would say the caution wasn't necessary but it didn't. Would you rather have a car run over it and wreck during the final laps........I think not.

Nothing against Bill, BUT that debris looked like burger wrappers to me.

One of the BEST races I've seen in a while. PURRRRRRRRRRR

Gotta agree! Great race!! Not a boring minute. Of course there were some times when they could have shown racing going on in the mid or back that was more exciting than the leader being out front by 2 or 3 seconds, but still Good Stuff!

Awesome race for both of my favorite drivers..they come home 1 and 2!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:booya:

Back
Top Bottom