Awesome Race

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
One he!! of a race, what a CLOSE finish...maybe an inch lead by Hornish over Al Jr.

REALLY sucks for Gil. I'm just glad he's ok. I was really worried about him. Penske problems aside.....what an outstanding race!! The last 25 laps were awesome... side by side.... WOW

:thumbsup:

The last I heard, Gil is OK and may race next week if the Doc says OK. That was one NASTY wreck. Prayers to Gil.

Saw a little of the race, I read somewhere that Gil has a concussion. That wreck was bad, I have never seen the engine still going with the wheel spinning after the wreck. His foot must have still been on the gas while he was unconcious?

Originally posted by paul
Always nice, tight finishes...too bad for Gil, though.
I have to agree with you on that one.....I went to the race...quite a finish! I was rooting for anyone in Penske, since I bought a Penske hat at the race. so that means I had to root for Gil or Helio. Helio finished o.k. too.

Dupont I was wondering if you had a good time. I don't see how you couldn't!! Anyone that likes racing, regardless of what kind, had to enjoy that race!!

Originally posted by NateDogg
yeah dupont 24, how did you like it compared to nascar?
Nascar still is the my favorite out of the 2, but the Delphi Indy 300....was Awesome!!!!

Back
Top Bottom