B.P.

Yes, I agree with you that BP has the best seat in the house. I will say that while I enjoyed him very much when he first joined the booth, the last five years or so, I tired of his sycophantic ways...something that I see in DW as well. But Benny worked with NBC and before that, ESPN. I would imagine that had he lived, he'd have been a major contributor at ESPN again. But one thing for sure, NASCAR won't be the same without him.

He was a great Nascar personality and it'd be great to hear him say "Jamie McM(yoo)urray" a few more times.

RIP BP

Yes, I agree with you that BP has the best seat in the house. I will say that while I enjoyed him very much when he first joined the booth, the last five years or so, I tired of his sycophantic ways...something that I see in DW as well. But Benny worked with NBC and before that, ESPN. I would imagine that had he lived, he'd have been a major contributor at ESPN again. But one thing for sure, NASCAR won't be the same without him.

Benny was supposed to work for TNT this year, not ESPN.

Benny was supposed to work for TNT this year, not ESPN.

He used to work for ESPN, as did Weber. I would like to see more TNT myself. I enjoyed NBC and TNT in 2005 & 2006.

I know that. The previous poster mentioned that Benny would have been a major contributor to ESPN had he lived. ESPN didn't want him back. That wa smy point.

Back
Top Bottom