Back At It Again

Lap3Forever

Staff member
i went a few weeks with out diping but i went tp my bros house and got a can of Cope. i guess i will have to cut back and not stop all at once.

Lap3,My Dad use to keep his fishin worms in his can of dip,It did seem to slow him down a bit. :D Might try it,Heck who knows.

Been there done that too.:bleh: That will make you green in the gills.:waa:

Originally posted by Lap3Forever
i went a few weeks with out diping but i went tp my bros house and got a can of Cope. i guess i will have to cut back and not stop all at once.

Promises, promises.........And I still smoke cigaretts, I don't know which is more nasty. PURRRRRRRRRRR and good luck

Kat, like I tell the old ball,and chain.I ain't never blew any dip in anyones face,Well there was that one time,but that don't count I was enjoying a little to much sodapop. :D

for now, you might think about quittin when you realize how much it could affect the others around you that love you;)

I used to dip when I was younger. I started when I was about 12, playing baseball. I finally quit when I was 22. Of course, I started smoking when I was 23....

Got to get that Nicotine from Somewhere TN...How about a nice 2in by 2in patch o Nicotine instead??

Keep tryin Lap3. I quit smokin about 8yrs ago, got up one morning and said I'm done and quit. It will come when your ready.

Lap3, check with your local Hospital. I had dipped for 11yrs. I I finally went to a "support" group called Through with Chew. We met twice a week with some doctors, and other proffesionals. There were also guys that had gone through the same thing you could talk to or call when you needed help. Hell, there is even a 12 step program for nicotine addicts. Been off the stuff since April 23, and it's still tough. I can tell you this though, gradually cutting back doesn't work, ya just have to make up your mind to do it. I know how hard it is bud, good luck!!

T

Back
Top Bottom