Back From Charlotte

H

HardScrabble

Got an unexpected call from an old racing buddy and off to Charlotte!!

Spent the entire weekend at the track, never left it once. Had a great time, saw a bunch of folks I haven't seen in a long time, got wet, got tired, and had a whole hogshead full of laughs.

Was a good race (there is no other kind) with bunch of stuff going on all the time. That last hard rain did the track in for sure, the place was weeping water all over. Have no idea what the TV showed, but there was a bunch of raing going all night. Hard and close racing. After the half way point the attitude became very aggressive out there.................nobody though it would go all the way, it was time get what ya could and hang on!!

Wondered what had happened to ya, HS. Glad you are back. Sounds like a great trip. It's great to catch up with people you haven't seen in a while.

I am very proud to know someone who enjoyed it Scrabman. I compare it to sipping a fine wine,and finding a turd in the bottle after the fact. ^_^

Originally posted by pbunch@May 27 2003, 11:11 PM
I am very proud to know someone who enjoyed it Scrabman. I compare it to sipping a fine wine,and finding a turd in the bottle after the fact. ^_^
:eek: :whoopee:

HS, it is always great to catch up with old friends. Glad you had a good time! (Now dry off so you don't catch cold!) ;)

Back
Top Bottom