Baltimore Grand Prix future in doubt

WJZ said:
“If they ask for us to do it without running the race again…I mean, no, we don’t have the money just sitting there. Otherwise, we would have paid it,” Davidson said.

Wow, I wonder how this will work out the next time a debt collector calls me.

Speaking of.

I don't watch much indy car. But that Baltimore GP was an excellent race.

I would like to see F1, or any NASCAR series race there.

There was one turn in that track that was just amazing. It was like a 220 degree turn. So hard to navigate. I think there was a race at the same course the Saturday before the Indy race.

The Baltimore Grand Prix was a hell of a spectacle, and most of the races were pretty good. If the Grand Prix goes, I might consider a trip to the Long Beach Grand Prix.
I only live a few miles from the LongBeach Grand Prix. But I have only went to one race. I am always heading east after our Las Vegas race and I always meet a lot of the Indy haulers going west to Long Beach.

Well, according to the same media outlets that criticized me for running a story on Old Dominion (claiming I said the track was closing this winter when I didn't:rolleyes:) are now saying these reports aren't true and the Grand Prix was a record breaking success.

Once again, a situation where the media outlet in question stands to lose a lot of money if the city cancels the contract (which they should).

Back
Top Bottom