Baltimore Grand Prix

Good command. Wasn't expecting much from a politician.

They should have gotten rid of that nasty chicane after the 2011 race.

Watching on the NBCSN website here from Franklin County Speedway. Good stuff so far, glad they kept the chicane - makes it more interesting.

Dixon got F-d again, that looked nothing if not intentional blocking, and it took out Dixon.

What'd I miss?

This race is a genuine clusterphuque.

Baltimore Indy situation normal all fu*ked up.

It was on the last restart before the one that just was attempted. Scott Dixon jumped out of line to get inside of Power before the turn and got along side him. It looked like Power just blatantly drove wide to force Dixon into the wall. It was beyond blocking, legal or otherwise. Townsend and Wally say Power was trying to jump out to get an inside line on Bourdais (who was ahead of him) but I really don't know how you don't check your mirror in that situation. It looked like the most blatant aggressive blocking I've ever seen. That was some NASCAR "put him in the wall" ****, at least in my opinion.

And now because of IndyCar's weird schedule, we have to wait a month for the next race.

Just finished the DVR.. In fact I barely made the finish before the recording stopped. But Holy **** that race was insane!!! Congratulations to Pageneud. Hope this venue stays around

Bring on a race at COTA.

Back
Top Bottom