Battle At The Beach

I'm sure yellow will be the dominant color tonight. One thing for sure, the leader who takes the white flag better have a couple car lengths between him and second. Should be good:cool:

Will Stefanik remember Gooddale from last year? I know both times at Loudon last year he
remembered!

I'll take Kyle Benjamin in the modifieds, Gray Gaulding in the K&N race

Maaan that sucks for preece... leads every lap and some lap car gets him taken out... hard to tell whos fault but still that sucks for him..

Very disappointed in the lack of excitement in the K&N race. the end of the mods was crazy. Why did they change the track? They Bruton Smithed it. Shoulda kept it at .4 mile "Sonoma turn eleven X2". Anyone know why? By the way Gray Gaulding did NOTHING compared to half the spins that occurred. The penalty was BS rubbin's racin'

Very disappointed in the lack of excitement in the K&N race. the end of the mods was crazy. Why did they change the track? They Bruton Smithed it. Shoulda kept it at .4 mile "Sonoma turn eleven X2". Anyone know why? By the way Gray Gaulding did NOTHING compared to half the spins that occurred. The penalty was BS rubbin's racin'

I didn't get the penalty myself

Reactions: sky
I didn't get the penalty myself

Good penalty but this is the same race where they let Kyle Larson bull**** CE Falk out of a win last year. :confused:

I guess with 10 to go or less it's boys have at it. Gaulding's deal was pretty early on.

Feel bad for Ryan Preece. Loved his interview. 'Kill em all' lol

Also, a lot of hacks destroyed the racing tonight... In both classes.

..This Suarez dude is sure on a roll.

The rules package sucked. NASCAR was trying to experiment with trying to equal out Straight Rails and Perimeters and get them to race against each other and it scared everyone away.

It squared everyone away...

I'll be here all week.

That #55 car was the worst car i've ever seen in K&N, tonight and on Sunday. And he took out one of the best cars in the race (#41). They black flagged him for being too slow on Sunday night. What a joke

Maaan that sucks for preece... leads every lap and some lap car gets him taken out... hard to tell whos fault but still that sucks for him..
The lapped car had no chance of making that turn cleanly with the line it took. Tough break for Preece.

Last edited:
That #55 car was the worst car i've ever seen in K&N, tonight and on Sunday. And he took out one of the best cars in the race (#41). They black flagged him for being too slow on Sunday night. What a joke

Rhodes (41) took himself out. Kenzie had the best car, was saving her stuff and probably would've won with Lee Pulliam second if they hadn't gotten taken out by other cars.

Last edited:
I haven't been through here yet .. I'm sure it was mentioned... but how about that guy who spun and then spun again trying to get going? :XXROFL:

Yeah, It was also fun watching the guy create a caution by sliding the tires out on the track with his car

Caught an upload of the K&N race. They should just host this whole event at New Smyrna.

Caught an upload of the K&N race. They should just host this whole event at New Smyrna.
It's another gimmick that is a failure for Nascar, either build a 3/8-1/2 track some where there inside the big track or put it at New Smyrna.

Back
Top Bottom