Bb3

LOL, Tab I thought it was already over. I guess im not much of a BB3 fan. The first one was good, then it just got to a Money making repeat.

OK if Dani was smart she would put up Amy and Lisa(she did) And jason would vote off Lisa to basicly insure jason and Dani as the final 2. Lisa has a good shot at winning the next HOH which decides who the final 2 are. If the HOH comp is something physical then AMy is not going to win so vote off lisa

AWWWWWWWWWWW NO PettyBenson:(
We're not supposed to discuss results till after Cutiepie gets a chance to see it LA time.

to tell you the truth I forgot there was one on tonight!! I just ment i saw it on a message board of BB3. Sorry for spoling the nominations but you had to figure it was them anyways.

Originally posted by PettyBenson4510
to tell you the truth I forgot there was one on tonight!! I just ment i saw it on a message board of BB3. Sorry for spoling the nominations but you had to figure it was them anyways.

I have the LIVE feed, as does Cutie........And you're right..logical choices. :p

We just saw it...........cutie isn't pleased with any of them!! She says they are all a$$holes!!:D

I'm pulling for Lisa.......who I couldn't stand a couple weeks ago!!?:)

I suspect that whomever flys under the radar and doesn't mouth off will end up winning. BYE-BYE AMY

Back
Top Bottom