Bears new QB

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
Whoooooooooooooooah! Da Bears got demselfs a new quarterback in Jay Cutler. Kyle Orton and draft picks go to Denver. Okay, I know Cutler has some issues, but he has lots of talent and what an arm. I just hope he can be developed into a great QB. Chicago isn't known for having a great QB.

I'm pretty excited now.

I think Cutler can be a great one if he gets his mind straight. I wish the Panthers had got him.

Looks like The Bears might be contenders this year, but we all know that with brady coming back my Pats are Superbowl bound.....hehehehe.

Looks like The Bears might be contenders this year, but we all know that with brady coming back my Pats are Superbowl bound.....hehehehe.

And lets not forget the last time they were in the Super Bowl. :D

Hey you guys, quit hijacking my thread. Dis one is about dem Bears and how good dey are gonna be dis year. :D Dos Pats are notin' but patsies anyways. And don't start on dos Gintes either. Everyone knows dat Bears RULE! :beerbang:

P.S. Poor Andy, and he probably hope those Redskins had gotten Jay. :cool:

Chicago Bear's Trivia:

1. How many times have they been in a Super Bowl?

2. How many times have they won a Super Bowl?

I think this is a good move for both teams. The Bears have desperately needed a quarterback since Jim McMahon left. Two first round picks is an awful lot to give up. But they needed to do it.

I heard that the Browns tried to trade Brady Quinn plus picks for Cutler, but Cutler said he would not play for Eric Mangini. There seems to be a lot of players who don't want anything to do with Mangenius. I'm actually glad the deal fell through. While the Bears desperately needed a good QB, Quinn is a guy who can win consistently in the NFL. He doesn't have Cutler's arm, but he won't throw as many interceptions as Cutler either.

the only 2 bears qb's that were really fun to watch as long as i've followed football were jim mcmahon and bobby douglas. i know cutler can throw the ball but hope he's tough enough for this division. he'll have chicago in the palm of his hand for the next 10 years if he delivers. guess he knows what to expect being from the midwest and a bears fan.

Chicago Bear's Trivia:

1. How many times have they been in a Super Bowl?

2. How many times have they won a Super Bowl?

Ha, asking me those questions is like asking my dogs if they want a cookie.

The have been to the Super Bowl twice winning once against the New England Patriots. Those were the days when I would go see a game or two each year at Soldier Field. Oh the days of yore!

the only 2 bears qb's that were really fun to watch as long as i've followed football were jim mcmahon and bobby douglas. i know cutler can throw the ball but hope he's tough enough for this division. he'll have chicago in the palm of his hand for the next 10 years if he delivers. guess he knows what to expect being from the midwest and a bears fan.
Bobby Douglas could throw a football through a three inch plate glass window! Many of his recievers had dents in the chests from his flings. BTW, did you know that after football, he gave pitching a try in baseball?

Best quarterback as far as throwing the ball was Sonny Jurgensen. It was as much fun watching him throw as it was watching Bill Mazeroski playing second base.

btw, the Bears may have a pretty good season.

Best quarterback as far as throwing the ball was Sonny Jurgensen. It was as much fun watching him throw as it was watching Bill Mazeroski playing second base.

btw, the Bears may have a pretty good season.
I'm hoping so, but just because a team has some good players doesn't mean they will be good. They have to have that chemestry. But they do have the talent now more than before.

Bobby Douglas could throw a football through a three inch plate glass window! Many of his recievers had dents in the chests from his flings. BTW, did you know that after football, he gave pitching a try in baseball?
i didn't know that but will check it out. bobby was an original and all athlete. very good running qb also which kept defenses on their toes.

i do hope cutler works out for the bears. it's been a long dry spell and you can't beat bears fans for loyalty.

Back
Top Bottom