Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FOX

• NBC

• SPEED

• Total voters
I said Fox, because I remember ESPN cut away from a race a few years ago to show a Baseball game. Even as annoying as he is DW makes me laugh sometimes. Mike Joy does a great job calling races.

Isn't this the same as asking if you want to get hit in the head or in the stomach. The stomach hurts worse but the head will show the bruise. All of the broadcasts could be vastly improved.

I would love for Fox to kill thr In-Car and just give me commercial free PPV.

I went with the SPEED channel, It seems to have pretty good coverage, even though Fox was a close second!

SPEED!
They have alot more diffrent series andall of it is great racing. The only day I normaly don't watch is Two Wheel Tuesday. I just have never gotten into Bikes.

Originally posted by barelypure@Apr 15 2003, 09:35 AM
Isn't this the same as asking if you want to get hit in the head or in the stomach. The stomach hurts worse but the head will show the bruise. All of the broadcasts could be vastly improved.

:bounce:
I agree with you! I admitt I complain about all of them. I just can't decide who's worst, DW or Benny.

Originally posted by DeeDee+Apr 15 2003, 06:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeeDee @ Apr 15 2003, 06:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--barelypure@Apr 15 2003, 09:35 AM

:bounce:
I agree with you! I admitt I complain about all of them. I just can't decide who's worst, DW or Benny. [/b][/quote]
I can answer that for you...Benny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<
:salute:

I have to go with SPEED, just wish they'd get Amy East back. That girl, (woman) has a lot of knowledge and is a real asset to whatever broadcast team she's with.

Back
Top Bottom