Best Gentleman

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know this has been done before, but it's been a LONG time.
Who do YOU vote for as the Gentleman of Nascar? I like all, but my choice may be.......

dave blaney: for putting jeffy in the wall at pocono:D

Ken Scharder the coolest man in nascar he may be old but he still has it...on dirt ...lol :D

I havent seen any bad moves yet from him...... Dale Earnhardt Jr :)

Bill Elliott is the genuine gentleman. Never finger pointing and always supportive of his team. The fact that he tries to avoid the interviews shows he is just a humble guy that loves what he does. Kenny Shrader is also a helluva guy.

WARD BURTON. Just forget the time he threw his shoe guards at Jerry Nadeau and Junior. And forget the time he wreck Mike Wallace. Oh and I forgot, really forget the time he wished he had something to shoot at Junior! :rolleyes: Other than these times, Hey he only gets back at the ones who offends him! :lol:

John Andretti, Kenny Schrader, Johnny Benson, Terry and Bobby Labonte, Mark Martin, Bill Elliott, Ricky Rudd, Jeff Gordon, Sterling Marlin, Ricky Craven, Dale Jarrett and Jeff Burton would be on my list of all the best gentlemen in Winston Cup.

Originally posted by Purdue Fan@Aug 4 2003, 05:53 PM
Sterling Marlin
Can't forget the good ole' boy Marlin. :) He even calls his wife Ms. Paula, how sweet is that?

There are alot of names mentioned but i am surprised Mark Martin is not on anyones list.

Back
Top Bottom