Best performace of the day!!

paul

Team Owner
Ryan Newman! Fighting off that angry mob of drivers and sticking to his 2nd place finish was some exciting stuff.

Awesome day for Newman...hope he carries that momentum into a win next Sunday.

Ryan Newman is impressing me alot this year. Take away the engine problems he had early this year, and he is probably leading the points. This kid is just fast at every race.

Gotta give a nod to PJ Jones too. Coming home in 4th place in the crap equipment Foyt brings to the track shows how good he really is on a road course.

Good job by Ryan absolutely!

PJ showed well in a so so at best ride.

Should give a nod to Todd Bocine and Jeff Burton as well.

I definitely prefer Ryan Newman to Jimmie Johnson for Rookie of the Year. Think he'll knock off a win any day now...

Newman definately has future in Cup, I just can't bring myself to stomach JJ

Originally posted by drslingshot
Newman definately has future in Cup, I just can't bring myself to stomach JJ

Ryan had an awesome day today. But why the problem with JJ? Some of that "hate Jeffie" stuff rubbing off on him already? Personally, I don't care which one (JJ or Ryan) win the Rookie of the Year title.........but sure one of them will.:)

Cool and calm, determined and dedicated. Ryan has been a favorite of mine since he moved to Cup, just ask my bookie. Great job today:) :D

PURRRRRRR RYAN

Great run for Ryan again! He is going to be a force in years to come!

Another spectacular day for the 12 team. Im thinking that his first winston cup win comes next week @ Michigan

Kyle Busch coming home 5th against the best short trackers in the world. Just surviving 300 laps with these guys is a great performance.

Clanton getting up for his 8th win of the year was none to shabby either. When Butch Miller sez ya beat the best he's got, you done something.

Yea, I know.....but it IS nascar related. Kyle's gonna show The Jeff what a REAL wildman is in a few years. :D

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady
I watched the end of that ASA race, 71fan.  Joey Clanton is taking it to them this year.

Doesn't Joey take it to them quite a bit?:)

Back
Top Bottom