Best possible timing

A

Alaska

A rainout and the Patriots beating up the Jets on the other channel. HEAVEN!

Seeing any NY team get beat up is Heaven, when it's a NE team it's Utopia.

Ya Paul, ain't it grand? I figger you too are watching CBS rather than a Brickyard rerun.:)

I think I been looking at a high school game off,and on.Bungels,And Brown spots.:D

I guess CBS decided we were having too much fun with the Jets drubbing. Switched us to Dallas beating up on Tennessee pretty bad now.

Only team I dislike more than NY is Dallas. Sorry TRL.

Watching racing rerun.

Alaska, exactly the same way I feel. Dallas and NY team can never win again and I'll be happy.

Originally posted by pbunch
I think I been looking at a high school game off,and on.Bungels,And Brown spots.:D

I hope you are not making fun of my Brownies there PBunch.;)

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady
Nothing to be sorry about, Alaska.  I have no love at all for the Cowboys.  They could lose every game for all I care.  :D

So do you root for any team in particular, TRL?

Because I was born and raised in Boston area, I have a genetic disposition to jumping on the bandwagon when the Red Sox or Patriots are doing well.

:p

Nothing wrong with that Alaska.

My Sox hat is pretty worn and tattered, but it fits nicely...even in October.

I'm a long suffering Texas Rangers fan, and will be until they cart me off. But when they are eliminated from playoff contention, which is usually around May 15, my heart goes to the Red Sox. That franchise has a storied history, the best home field in the sport, and you just can't help pulling for them especially after the Bill B thing. (I won't say his name out loud, I'd probably get bombarded with baked beans if I did.)

Originally posted by paul
Alaska, exactly the same way I feel.  Dallas and NY team can never win again and I'll be happy.
I actually have to agree with you both. I was happy to see the TEXANS beat up on those COWBOY$! Eventhough its a different sport.....I'd love to see ANYTEAM beat up on the YANKEES!!! there is no other team I hate the most is NY teams.

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan
That franchise has a storied history, the best home field in the sport, and you just can't help pulling for them especially after the Bill B thing.  (I won't say his name out loud, I'd probably get bombarded with baked beans if I did.)

I'll say it TN, Buckner, Buckner, Buckner, Buckner. May be possibly the biggest boneheaded mistake in sports history. Oh wait, I forgot about the drive, the fumble, bottle gate and the great helmet toss. I guess what I'm saying is this guy must be a native Clevelander.

Almost forgot about that Chicago debacle last year:( .

That's it, you're banned. ;) jk

In all honesty though, the Sox had more chances than that one play to win that series.

Your obviously not talking about the Mets or Knicks when you say that.:p

Hey, at least the Mets won a World Series in the past twenty years!

The Knicks...well, you're right about them. And I'm pretty tired of seeing Spike Lee courtside in his oversized shirts, little hanger-on that he is...

Back
Top Bottom