Best site for NASCAR 2003 Cup car downloads?

P

Parkfan

Okay I haven't been playing NASCAR 2003 for a while so I'm out of the loop. Is The Racing Groove still the best site to download Nextel Cup Cars, Busch Series cars and Craftsmen Trucks?

Yes, thats where I download my cars for the game and they seem to have a better attention to detail than anyone else. Also there's MG Motorsports, located at: http://www.mgmotorsports.oteracing.com/

There's also NASCARnet.com but the site staff hardly updates their cars and most of the cars are fictionals.

Anybody know any good sites for Nascar Thunder 2004 car set ups? I haven't seen any at all. I've spent alot of time on it and have decent car setups but there are quite a few guys online that just blow everyone away and I haven't figured out how they are doing it. One guy was bragging that he was hitting 207mph at Chicago with great handling.

I'll share what I've come up with and it works pretty well on most tracks but I'm still average. It's a pretty good handling set up but the speed is a little lacking, when I've tried to get more speed the handling goes out the window.

the front springs need to be at least 10-15 lower than the back springs, take 5 off of the rear downforce and bump the rear end gears up about 2 settings, I usually leave the wedge at 0 unless the car is too loose, then I bump it up .5, also you can lower the rear downforce by one and it has about the same effect

I probably should have started a new topic for this one, it's cool if you mods want to move it

Hawk

Back
Top Bottom