Best "Start Your Engines"

G

gmcbreadtrk

As an outdoorsman with a Bass Pro Shop 10 miles away, I think that was the best GSYE in history!

Have they started racing yet? Or do we have 20 more minutes of nothingness to sit through?

it was a good one.....but does anyone remember Brett Favre's?....I still cringe when i think about him yellin.."let's get it on"....and no one did anything because i think they were all in shock that he said somethin so stupid.... :D

Originally posted by hooty3181529@Mar 9 2003, 02:50 PM
but does anyone remember Brett Favre's?....I still cringe when i think about him yellin.."let's get it on"....
He must have been drunk..

:blink: Did I really say that? ;)

Originally posted by fergy1370+Mar 9 2003, 02:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fergy1370 @ Mar 9 2003, 02:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--hooty3181529@Mar 9 2003, 02:50 PM
but does anyone remember Brett Favre's?....I still cringe when i think about him yellin.."let's get it on"....
He must have been drunk..

:blink: Did I really say that? ;) [/b][/quote]
yes..he really did....

After further review, not being an outdoorsman by any means, I thought the GSYE was bad. I kept thinking, just get to the point and let the network do the comercials. The only thing that was good was the mention of the troops.

I missed it. Anybody have any more info on what he said? Or maybe a link where I can find it?

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady@Mar 9 2003, 04:23 PM
I liked the turkey call, though. Had me laughing.
Oh, was that what that sound was. All the turkeys I've ever met were frozen and silent. :D

Originally posted by nascarwoman@Mar 9 2003, 05:53 PM
Oh, was that what that sound was. All the turkeys I've ever met were frozen and silent. :D
:bounce:
The part about the troops was good. I could have done without the turkey call.

Back
Top Bottom