Biffle Wins.....AGAIN!

Yep, but it wasn't easy and Keller needed a few more laps.

One thing we saw tonight for sure. The future for WC looks mighty good to me.

Biffle
Keller
Wimmer
Riggs

And in two years look for Jon Wood too. He gave the 9 car a strong smooth ride all night.

Ryan, Jimmie, Kurt, Matt plus the middle road guys like Stewart, Gordon and these young kids. I like it!!:)

Yup, a veritable cornucopia of talent. And nope, cutting down to get under after running high all night was something I wasn't sure the car could do.

Sure hope walking to Victory Lane doesn't tire the ol cat in the hat out too badly tho.

As Bill Elliott Puts it "its all just part of evolution". Todays young guns will age and then retire while new ones are right there to replace them.

Originally posted by 71Fan
Yup, a veritable cornucopia of talent. And nope, cutting down to get under after running high all night was something I wasn't sure the car could do.

Sure hope walking to Victory Lane doesn't tire the ol cat in the hat out too badly tho.

Somewhere here just before the race I wrote that the bottom would not work at all. Based that on the truck race last night.

Reckon these boys figured it out, they ran all the grooves and made 'em work when they needed too.

So much for the old tires is as good as new tires theory tonight as well.

IF the race was 10 more laps Keller would have had him but oh well There is always next week.

Back
Top Bottom