Biffle

C

coonhound

This guy is the real deal. Qulifying 5th in a Petty car. Will be interesting to watch him and Mcmurray go at it for the rookie title next year.

I don't really like him, just know a talented race driver when I see one.

Biffle is ready to go next season. He's been watching from Busch as his teammate Busch wins races in Cup. Now that Biffle has his BGN championship, he's ready to show his worth.

Dont forget Jack Sprague... or however you spell his last name, he'll be a rookie next year.

Must be tough for hi to be driving every other make of car except for the one he'll actually be driving in next year.

Originally posted by coonhound
I don't really like him, just know a talented race driver when I see one.

Me too. He has alot of talent but there is just something I don't like about him. He is going to have a successful career. I just don't want to see anymore Harvick - Biffle arguements.

Biffle is ready, I expect him to be a tough competitor next year, especially since he is coming out of the Rousch stable.

I only wish you guy could have seen Biffle race at Portland and tri-cites speedway. Great driver and i think a pretty nice guy.

Gives him an idea of what his competitors have. Though it would have probably been better to put him in a Ford. I think Roush is still trying to plan how's he's going to run another car next season, and putting Biffle in other rides helps Roush stay focused on trying to get Martin that first championship (which isn't happening unless Robby Gordon and Tony get together).

Originally posted by 66mustang
Hey you're not supposed to like Biffle!!:p

He's another one that I like but I wish he drove something other than a Ford. :)

Originally posted by Excellerator
He's another one that I like but I wish he drove something other than a Ford. :)

I'm glad he atleast drives a Ford.

Biffle reminds me of Robbie Gordon. People say he's a great guy away from the track, but on it? I've never seen Biffle HIT a car he didn't like :)

Back
Top Bottom