Big Brother 3

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
Does anybody besides me watch it?
If so, what are your thoughts now?

MEOWWW????????purrrrrrrrrrr

you know we both watch it.............thoughts. oh boy...good show tonight..................Josh and Roddy are up....bet roddy gets voted out...............her lover boy that blew her off..........she is pissed so she wants to get even, then again josh might be on his way out the door too..........we will see........unless Gerry gets the power of veto next wednesday............getting pretty good........:D :D

I think Josh is a backstabbing jerk, Gerry is a Hitler wannabe, Roddy and most others seem 2faced.

Who would y'all like to see come back of the 4 evicted?

My vote would be Eric at this point.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and email me about my daughter--she would like to hear from you both.

well, i don't really care for any of them..............Chiara is a nasty mouth and acts like a slut on camera and on the feed...she was talking about bj's today.......not gonna get into it since we have minors on this forum..............
I don't care for Eric, Tonya, nor amy...rather see Lori come back.........
like to see Gerry go...lisa, chiara.........I like marcelles, Danelle, and Jason, but then things always turn around..
I private messaged you the other day with my email address..did you not get it?:satisfied

Hey girls, Yeah, I'm hooked on that damn show too now! Josh looked so shocked to be nominated, but he's a little backstabber!

The looks on people's faces when they announced someone was coming back into the house was priceless! Should get very interesting. I hope it's either Eric or that Margarita girl (can't remember her name). I only started watching last week, but she looks fun.

happy hour...once you watch you are hooked, we have watched it every year now...........right from the begining..
that margarita girl is Amy............
yeah i don't trust Eric............and glad Roddy was put up too...and Josh, he is a jerk too.........but should be interesting next week when one of them comes back...........I have the live feed and it gets pretty hairy watching them.........:)

Back
Top Bottom