Big Brother 3

D

DE Wrangler 2

For all you fanatics on reality TV.........CUTIEPIE24 has the live feed!!!:D

We bought the 3 month real one player to watch them on my computer,........
and oh yes we also have webcams on both our computers, what don't we have? you name it, we probably have it.......:D

Originally posted by paul
What?  You guys have webcams or something? :booya:

You thinking of adding video chat to your site?:D Now that would be something interesting!! Good ole boys and girls getting on each others favs live and face to face!!!:ROFLMFAO:

it's on tv 3 times a week, but we watch them between shows 24 hours a day, well not all day long, but I check in every so often to see what they are up too..........pretty interesting how they are starting to plot against each other now.......and the show just started.........

that would be a good idea to add video to this............boy that would be a lot of fun...........then we could see who we are talking too.........

yeah i don't like Josh, and I don't like Lori, she is turning out to be a big mouth, her and marshelles were talking among themselves tonight because they are both on the chopping block to be nominated tomorow...........hope it is her, she is trouble.....

Marshmellow will be gone this week. He is worse than Bunkie or whatever the gay guys his name was.

marshmellow, thats a good one............yeah he is pretty strange, stranger then bunky was.............

You thinking of adding video chat to your site? Now that would be something interesting!! Good ole boys and girls getting on each others favs live and face to face!!!

Good gawd, even less productivity at work! Could you imagine! I am a complete crackhead, you all would be totally entertained. :cookoo:

Back
Top Bottom