Big Brother 8 - SPOILER WARNING!!!

majestyx

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who have the inside scoop on the happenings of Big Brother 8, you may post them in this thread! PLEASE!!!!

For those of you who DO NOT want to know what is going on, please don't read any further. ;)

Glad that this thread is started. I always like to gossip. :)

Since Dani wins the POV and decides not to use it, will Jess now be sent packing, or will Jameka take a hike? And of course, who will America tell Eric to vote for. And more importantly, how will the double eviction work out?

Oh, and how about Janelle's little statement? I'd say that she doesn't have much love for Eric. :cool:

So far, Jess is the one going home. Jameka thinks it's her. (Dick told her). Jess became scared and Eric assured her she was fine. The double eviction I have no clue. Would be nice to see Eric go.
AC - to mimick was Dick. The feeds of that are funny.
I thought AC was Jameka to go home.

BB8 UK

THE bookies breathed a sigh of relief as they cleaned up thanks to Brian’s victory.

The final 24 hours of Big Brother betting had been one-way traffic for the twins — who were red-hot 1/25 favourites — and it left a punter from Birmingham a staggering £50,000 out of pocket.

They put the biggest bet in BB history on the twins, as part of a record £10million gambled on the series.

A William Hill spokesman said: “This is the best reality TV betting result ever. The satchels are full

**** me, some people are stupid.

I know Maj, that's why I specified UK in the link title. Just thought I'd broaden your horizons a little. Does the US version show as much tits and sex as the UK?

Zach is asking Dani if she things this Thursday is double live eviction, Dani says no. LOL It will be. I guess Zach is not so dumb after all.

Yeah, I don't think Zach is so much dumb as he is socially inept! LOL They think because they didn't get the double eviction last week, they won't be having one. SURPRISE!!

People have been all up in arms that Janelle was able to "converse" with the hamsters..er..houseguests. Some idiots went as far as calling her mother's business to complain! I've talked to her mom, Ann, a couple of times. She's a super nice lady. Janelle posted on her board exactly what happened and NO ...she didn't like Eric before and you can be she likes him even less now. LOL I can't believe the lengths some people will go to over a reality show. Sheeeesh.

BTW - If you have the feeds, Janelle is supposed to be chatting tonight and it will just come up automatically in one of the windows of your Real player or whatever form of it you use. I think it's at 9 pm., but I need to check and make sure it's not 8pm EDT.

Oh and Prof, we only get the "tits and sex" on the life feeds, not on the show, itself. Also, if you have Showtime on and they tell them to "stop singing" you don't get anything blocked, you just hear it. The only problem with Show is if something good happens during a commercial, then you **** out of luck. :)

Yes, Janelle on feeds at 9pm EDT

Real Networks is hosting a chat with Janelle tonight, Wed. 9/5 at 9pm eastern/6
pacific. You MUST be a Superpass subscriber (you must have the BB feeds in other
words.)

Go here to WATCH the chat....
http://superpass.real.com/bigbrother

I'm not a Janelle fan, but I couldn't believe they called her mom's work. That was over line. I couldn't believe she told Dick he was hot. LOL He's still not over it. :D

I know Maj, that's why I specified UK in the link title. Just thought I'd broaden your horizons a little. Does the US version show as much tits and sex as the UK?

Now, what do you think???? In most instances, I'm certainly glad that they don't! :D

Zach won the HOH after the live show went off the air. He is now guaranteed a spot in the final three.

Zach admitted to sand-bagging. :D
Was Dick mad because they didn't vote Jameka off or what? I missed that part. Right after the second eviction.

Zach admitted to sand-bagging. :D
Was Dick mad because they didn't vote Jameka off or what? I missed that part. Right after the second eviction.

Not at all.

He and Daniele had every intention of breaking their alliance with Jessica and Eric - as did they (Eric/Jessica). D&D beat 'em to the shank and then twisted it with Eric's eviction.

They are SUPER TICKED at Zach. He has nominated both Dick and Danelle. Now it's up to whomever wins veto. If one of the "Ds" win it, they take themself off, Jameka goes up and they vote her out. Zach is keeping to himself and I haven't watched enough to tell whether he is really acting like a jerk or it's just because they're pissed at him. LOL

Hmmm, is Dani now the queen of the POV? It's becoming more clear to me that this skinny little chick is going to win BB8. I've got to say that I've not stopped watching the show though I keep up with it via the internet. I think that this season has been the most repulsive that I've seen over the years and yet probably the most real to some extent. What a difference with this season compared to the first season where it was the TV audience who decided who would walk. The producers quickly found out that if you wanted to produce problems in the house, let those people decide who would be going home. It's quite late now, but my guess would be that had it been up to the TV audience as to who would be the last to go, I'm not sure it would be much different, though I'm almost positive that ED would not be in the house now. My favorite might have been the first to leave the house...Carol. I do believe that she was the cutest of the girls, though Jen certainly did have the best body that money could buy. (I can't judge the men as they were all guys that I'd have gotten rid of first... :) )

Today Dani tied Janelle with POV's.
They (Dani & Dick) are spilling everything to Jameka, big mistake. She will pass it on to the ones in the jury house.

OH, I'll have to go catch up on my BB board. I did see Dani won. Jameka, Dick and Dani are all having a great time chatting right now on SHOW TOO.

Will Zack be the next to go??? If it comes down to Dani, Ed and Jameka, I think Dani will win.

Now I want Dick to win! Dani has won a lot of POV but Dick has outwitted all of the others. HE GOT GAME and thats what it's all about!

I want Dick to win, too. Dani has been acting like a major brat the last couple of days. Blamed Dick for how the jury treated her and I guess that he just didn't tell the jury to go F off so she could win. Gah!! I also think she as well as her brother will benefit if Dick wins. She gets her chunk of change as 2nd to begin with and I know Dick wants to send them both to college. If she wins, I can see her saying... "Bye bye... talk to you in another 2 yrs!"

WAY TO GO DICK! You better share!

rotlaugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom