Big Brother

Dick and Dani on the hot seat with Dick doing everything he can to make the others in the house hate him, as if that wouldn't take much. Loved the way Jameka stood up to him. That's the first time that he was totally overtaken. :) Dani also is showing just how immature she really is. "I don't like anyone in this house". At least her father knows that it's all a game.

Bye bye Dustin. What a shocker that is. Can't understand those people at all, but with the America's player having to vote for Dustin, that really wasn't a surprise to anyone outside the house.

Okay, now that Dani is the HOH, who's going on the block? Conventional wisdom would say Eric and Jameka, but the way things have been going, it wouldn't be a big shocker that she would put up her dad...nah, that would be a shocker.

I wasb;t all that surprised. I am soo tired of whiney Amber and the saint Jameka that I hope it's one of them.

Bye bye Dustin. What a shocker that is. Can't understand those people at all, but with the America's player having to vote for Dustin, that really wasn't a surprise to anyone outside the house.

Okay, now that Dani is the HOH, who's going on the block? Conventional wisdom would say Eric and Jameka, but the way things have been going, it wouldn't be a big shocker that she would put up her dad...nah, that would be a shocker.

Jen is going on the block along with Amber. They will backdoor Jen. Dani is very immature. I hope soon she is voted out. Dustin was beginning to show his true personality. Wonder how Dani feels not getting anything from her boyfriend, but did from Nick. Nick better run.

She can't backdoor Jen unless Jen is a replacement nomination.

Jen has proven herself to be one of the best at competitions and there's no way to guaruntee that she wont play for veto.

She can't backdoor Jen unless Jen is a replacement nomination.

Jen has proven herself to be one of the best at competitions and there's no way to guaruntee that she wont play for veto.

Jen will play for the veto. She has proved herself to be one of the best, I agree. It appears that Dani is a little jealous of Jen. LOL

Yes, Dani is very immature, but so far it hasn't hurt her. Remember, she still wants everyone there to believe that she's 21 for some reason. I guess that one year makes a lot of difference to her. She will end up doing what her father wants anyway and I think that he's after either Jameka or Eric.

Yes, Dani is very immature, but so far it hasn't hurt her. Remember, she still wants everyone there to believe that she's 21 for some reason. I guess that one year makes a lot of difference to her. She will end up doing what her father wants anyway and I think that he's after either Jameka or Eric.

He's (ED) wanting to backdoor Jen. Dani's father does pretty much what Miss Whiney wants. I think Amber will go before Jameka, unless the trip changes something.

Didn't get to see the episode but I did read about it on a blog. I would have loved to have seen this one.

Damn, they got rid of the best body money could buy!

It sure did get interesting. I can't believe Jen finally snapped in front of Ed. She aimlessly walked around the house listening to what everyone was saying. Her exit interview was weird. Wonder what all BB had to promise her to change her mind about going to the sequester house??
Amber will go this week if they don't back-door Dani. Back-dooring seems to be popular this year. LOL

Back dooring really is the only way to go, but unless you get someone who messes it up, you can plan on it.

I still haven't seen that episode, and my friend at work tells me even more than what I've read. My question now is, and I think that he will eventually be tossed, what will the sequestered house be like with Jen and Dick? If I were a betting man, and I am, I'd bet that Jen would pack it in and take a hike....that is unless CBS pays her a big bonus for sticking around. That could make CBS more money than if she left the scene.

Where's the chatter? Zack didn't think that he would be on the block, but I hope that the whiner will finally be shown the door. Did you get it when she "God Blessed" God?

I've been checking out the videos on Youtube and some are quite revealing. The language these people use is terrible. :) And the deal with ED and Jen was very amusing, especially when ED talked about Nick wanting to wear her panties. Unless you have 24/7 or check out the videos on the net, you won't know about that. Let's just say that ED's language was "crusty". :)

Here is Evil Dick's myspace address. He is what he is. Enter at your own risk. LOL

http://www.myspace.com/eveldick

Zack has waited to long to step up. Amber will go first, unless Zack really does something stupid. I hope Jess will see through Eric, but I think he's going to betray her in the end.

We've seen this kind of "love" before and when the shows over, so goes the love. I read a neat scenario of who might win and one of the things that we forget, or maybe we don't, is that Eric is America's Player and must do what the public wants him to do. If Eric ever wins HOH, will America make him put Jess on the block? Probably so, and if that does happen, well I'm sure that Jess will have second thoughts about what she's done in the game. I also wonder what will happen if Eric decides to tell Jess what he has to do.

Because the Panthers are playing tonight, we are not able to watch BB live...but I've got the scoop and I know that Amber, little whiney baby, finally is shown the door. Good and about time.

Will be interesting to see who wins HOH. If Eric wins, will America tell him to nominate Jess? Now wouldn't that be fun to watch. And, I understand that there will be a double eviction, so will they do as in the past, after one eviction, HOH competition and then quickly another nomination and eviction and then one more HOH competition?

Zach is HOH.

It'll be an interesting week as everyone plays 4 POV so a backdoor is out of the question.

Also, Zach won't be able to play for HOH next week and it's a double eviction - he's in trouble, IMO.

If I were him, I'd try to get rid of Daniele or Eric asap.

Zach is HOH.

It'll be an interesting week as everyone plays 4 POV so a backdoor is out of the question.

Also, Zach won't be able to play for HOH next week and it's a double eviction - he's in trouble, IMO.

If I were him, I'd try to get rid of Daniele or Eric asap.

I don't think he will put up Daniele because of Nick. He likes Daneile. He said he likes Ed. (evil Dick) He admitted to Dick that he lied to him in the am.
He doesn't care for Jameka or Eric. Zach is a fence rider.
Jess will have to do some talking to keep Zach from putting her up. She hurt his feelings by putting him up.
Just to show Eric, I hope Zach puts him up. I'd like to see how Jess would play this game without Eric.

It's finally getting interesting isn't it folks? Well, because she put him up last week, I think that Zack will put up Jess and probably Eric as well.

I wonder now if Jameka could stay under the radar and let those other people fight it out for themselves. But ED could end up with the prize just as our old friend Will did when he was more or less hated by everyone.

Dick says to BB "they're lucky I didn't have a heart attack" during this last HOH comp. LOL

Yes, especially with the double eviction coming up. I wouldn't mind seeing Dick win. He has made it longer (I think) than any of the older players in the past. He's only 44. :)

Will didn't bother me as much as Mike did.

I think Zach feels betrayed by Jess and will nominate her. I'd like to see saint Jameka go too!

Jameka is the biggest threat to get the votes so yeah, they need get rid of her soon.

Dick stands very little chance so he'd better off to give Daniele a final two spot than take one himself.

If you miss an episode or want to see something in advance before it's broadcast, or just want to read what's going on during the days, you can go to http://http://www.realitytvcafe.com/bulletin/viewforum.php?f=57 and read about it. I already know who has been nominated and who won the POV. :) You too can see if you dare.

I'm on two different sites, :eek: I try to be careful not to post alot of things ahead of the show.. I don't know who here waits on the show to air/watch. I love this show. This year has been sort of boring. All the HG does is sleep, especially Jess. Alot of people at Jokers too. This friend of mine calls and says ok...who won?....then she'll say no, I don't want to know......then she calls back in 10 mins........spill it. lol

I'm on two different sites, :eek: I try to be careful not to post alot of things ahead of the show.. I don't know who here waits on the show to air/watch. I love this show. This year has been sort of boring. All the HG does is sleep, especially Jess. Alot of people at Jokers too. This friend of mine calls and says ok...who won?....then she'll say no, I don't want to know......then she calls back in 10 mins........spill it. lol

Maybe we should have a seperate thread with a spoiler warning.

Well, I could help out there!! I have the life feeds, ShowtimeToo and I read a board where people transcribe the feeds and people talk about what's going on all the time. :) I don't know what you want to know or not.... but unless something has changed, I know who is getting voted out on Thurs. - at least for the first eviction. :D

Janelle to chat on feeds at 9pm.

Real Networks is hosting a chat with Janelle tonight, Wed. 9/5 at 9pm eastern/6
pacific. You MUST be a Superpass subscriber (you must have the BB feeds in other
words.)

Go here to WATCH the chat....
http://superpass.real.com/bigbrother

Back
Top Bottom