Big Ears Wins!

R

racergal

Well as you all know... Busch won tonite at Bristol.... I think he should of been black flagged myself... but what do I know...lol.....

LMAO..

if they black flagged every driver who got into the rear of another car a touch tonight, the track would have been near empty and the pits full.

Congrats to Kurt,

Nice race, too many cautions though

I think Harvick summed it all up "Its pretty bad when you win a race and everyone boos you." LOL

I wonder what Dale or Darrell would tell Busch about those boos tonight?

Good Job Kurt & Team 97

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Congrats Kurt Busch and team. Ouch it hurts to say that. And Congrat. to Keven Harvick for 2nd and moving up to 3rd in points.

I remember a few years back when a certain driver was also booed in victory lane at Bristol after spinning Terry Labonte out on the last lap. Congrats to Kurt for this win :cheers:

Give Busch a break, he's been through a tough week and now a select amount of people wants him black-flagged, then we'd have to do onto one onto the others. I say Kurt Busch did a fine job driving that car, great job 97 team.

Don't get me wrong but I didn't know one post ment everyone. :lol:

Originally posted by gordon24fan@Aug 23 2003, 10:43 PM
I remember a few years back when a certain driver was also booed in victory lane at Bristol after spinning Terry Labonte out on the last lap. Congrats to Kurt for this win :cheers:
That was a classic race. :D

Maybe I got to emotional during tonites race, but I saw kurt do the bump on drivers all night from start to finish. When I herd him say sorry about sterling I just saw bs all over it, because all I could think about was the other times he did the same thing to other cars without wrecking them.

Originally posted by smack500@Aug 23 2003, 11:12 PM
Maybe I got to emotional during tonites race, but I saw kurt do the bump on drivers all night from start to finish. When I herd him say sorry about sterling I just saw bs all over it, because all I could think about was the other times he did the same thing to other cars without wrecking them.

I thought that was David Green.

Originally posted by Happy29@Aug 23 2003, 10:48 PM
Give Busch a break, he's been through a tough week and now a select amount of people wants him black-flagged, then we'd have to do onto one onto the others. I say Kurt Busch did a fine job driving that car, great job 97 team.
Oh Boohoo! Rubberhead deserves the boo's and the BIRDS ;) !!! He should have been suspended too!!! That bump he did on Sterling was INTENTIONAL and deserves another swift asskicking!!!!!

Originally posted by N2racin88@Aug 23 2003, 11:21 PM
Jeff Green. And Jay Sauter for that matter.
Right, I stand corrected and agree with your second point.

Well guys it aint over yet, the proud will fall! It's a spiritual law that I have not seen fail yet.

Be patient, Busch is headed for a fall.

Originally posted by fergy1370@Aug 23 2003, 11:44 PM
Damn Smack, mark this down in your book...we agree on something.

;) :D
You may be as contrary as usual Fergy...but it's still nice to see you back old buddy! :cheers: :p

Well Im sorry if I offended anyone when I said he needed to be blackflagged! That is just MY opinion and personally I dont have any respect for the guy! I know there is alot of stuff that goes on behind the scenes at the track and alot of things said on the radios that we dont always hear and Im sure that some of my favorite drivers have said things that I wouldnt agree with too... But I have neve been a Busch fan and I never will.. I just think that he should of got suspended too for the comments he made last week... Again Im sorry that I offened anyone on here by my comments... I guess there is more Busch fans on here than what I thought!

Originally posted by BlueFusion@Aug 23 2003, 09:38 PM
Oh Boohoo! Rubberhead deserves the boo's and the BIRDS ;) !!! He should have been suspended too!!! That bump he did on Sterling was INTENTIONAL and deserves another swift asskicking!!!!!

DAMN, THEN LETS SUSPEND EVERYONE FOR BUMPS AND RUNS OR ACCIDENTAL WRECKS. Well, my screaming is over.

I think Kurt ran a pretty good race even though I thought the hit on Sterlin was kind of iffy. Trouble is with Bristol there is so much hitting going on it is kind of hard to say for sure if it is intentional or not. Jeff Green was taking Kurts place as the designated punter at first it seemed, but eventually wrecked. From what Mark said evidently Sauter was running reckless also. I don't think that the issue with Kurt is settled yet, but the drivers will take care of it in their own time. Only a fool would have done anything to Kurt this weekend. Too bad the guy has so much talent, but so little common sense.

Kurt did run a smart race.

The bump on Sterling was certainly no worse than anyone else out there last night. Oldgoat, you are certainly correct about Jeff Green --- until he went out, I kept wondering who he was going to hit next.

Actually, this was one of the sanest Bristol races I've seen in a while. While there were a few cars really torn to hell and gone, I've seen worse.

I expected, ambulance ambuse here, a heat shield thrown there, a punch thrown here, I want my money back, even though I wasnt there at all !

This was sort of a tame Bristol race. Plenty of cautions and a few of them were uncalled for.

Actually there were too many cautions, what about 25 or so. And none really that bad. No tempers exploded, even tho Mark did seem a little teed off. But he's a classy guy and smiled the whole time. That's a pro for ya!

Originally posted by nascat22@Aug 24 2003, 09:19 AM
Actually there were too many cautions, what about 25 or so. And none really that bad. No tempers exploded, even tho Mark did seem a little teed off. But he's a classy guy and smiled the whole time. That's a pro for ya!
You got that right!!

racergal, you were just stating your own personal thoughts. No problem with that.

I didn't like nudge on Sterling, but it's water under the bridge now --- along with all the other bumps and bangs and shoves that makes Bristol what it is.

I'm not by any stretch of the imaginationa Kurt fan, but I do admire talent behind the wheel.

Originally posted by racergal@Aug 24 2003, 07:01 AM
Well Im sorry if I offended anyone when I said he needed to be blackflagged! That is just MY opinion and personally I dont have any respect for the guy! I know there is alot of stuff that goes on behind the scenes at the track and alot of things said on the radios that we dont always hear and Im sure that some of my favorite drivers have said things that I wouldnt agree with too... But I have neve been a Busch fan and I never will.. I just think that he should of got suspended too for the comments he made last week... Again Im sorry that I offened anyone on here by my comments... I guess there is more Busch fans on here than what I thought!
If there are more Busch fans RG, please let me know!It is lonely at the top. :)

Just kidding with ya.

I have to hand it to Kurt Busch winning this weekend at Bristol. He couldn't have reacted to this incident any better way. I think he said it best in victory lane, "I don't know how to feel right now, but I know this is the biggest win of my career." He's taken a lot of heat this past week, and you have to hand it to him not cracking under pressure. He might be a **** sometimes, but he is still an exceptional young racer.

Originally posted by nascat22@Aug 24 2003, 09:19 AM
There were 20 cautions in this race!

Originally posted by Happy29+Aug 24 2003, 07:09 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Happy29 @ Aug 24 2003, 07:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--BlueFusion@Aug 23 2003, 09:38 PM

DAMN, THEN LETS SUSPEND EVERYONE FOR BUMPS AND RUNS OR ACCIDENTAL WRECKS. Well, my screaming is over. [/b][/quote]
He said it was UNINTENTIONAL...THAT IS BS! He meant to do it and almost took him out. KURT BUSCH IS A DUMBASS MOMMYSBOY, and needs to stay off of Peoples asses or else he'll accidently run into someones FIST AGAIN!!!!! :salute:

HOW THE FREEKING HELL DO YOU KNOW? CAN YOU READ PEOPLES MINDS ? LET ME EXPLAIN MY VIEW IN CAPS, FROM WHAT I SAW IT WAS UNINTENTIONAL Well, I can remember alot of other great drivers who people used to criticize like this.

Originally posted by racergal@Aug 23 2003, 09:29 PM
Well as you all know... Busch won tonite at Bristol.... I think he should of been black flagged myself... but what do I know...lol.....
Did he go below the yellow line????????

Back
Top Bottom