Big Win in K&N Series

Pretty happy for her, wish these races was live, but going to still be cool to watch it when it airs.

These little Deeglers love winning!

Woohoo good job Girl cant wait for her to make it to cup someday!!! Shes a hell of a driver just like her dad!

I was at an open wheel event at Meridian Speedway last weekend. 75 cars in the pits.

Interestingly, there were 5 or 6 young women competing in midgets and modifieds. All of them acquitted themselves very well. Auto racing is still alive in the Northwest.

She sounds and acts just like Brian, too.

She has quite the personality, hopefully its the first of many for her. She's really talented as a wheelman.

Hailie Deegan will make it to cup one day and will be good

Very nice! Go get em’ Hailie!

Eh, not my idea of a good pass but short trackers will love it. I am glad she won but I would like to see her do it a bit cleaner

shes aggressive but not wrecking herself aggressive.

@AndyMarquisLive you have watched her from her beginnings...is this the start of something bigger for HD?

Nice to see a female driver actually win. She has some ability apparently, might be a tad of a stretch to claim she's destined for cup stardom after one K&N West win lol

She looks more talented than Danica though. Still has moments of struggling a bit though when the fields are actually quality fields so I think she needs a lot more time and shouldn't be rushed up.

Nice to see a female driver actually win. She has some ability apparently, might be a tad of a stretch to claim she's destined for cup stardom after one K&N West win lol
one dump and run on a bull ring does not a career make. :D

oh not another defender rabbit routine B.S. deal bud, turning everything everybody says into the negative. Gettin pretty creepy from my standpoint.

Im a fan of the underdog. women in motorsports is something Im a fan of.

I DO hope they take it slow with her.

Im a fan of the underdog. women in motorsports is something Im a fan of.

I DO hope they take it slow with her.

and that is B.S. IMO. Any woman that shows a touch of racing talent gets many doors open for them. Underdogs my ass. I do hope she does well, the public want it to happen. But like I said one race in a bull ring does not make a cup driver no matter how they put on their pants.

and that is B.S. IMO. Any woman that shows a touch of racing talent gets many doors open for them. Underdogs my ass. I do hope she does well, the public want it to happen. But like I said one race in a bull ring does not make a cup driver no matter how they put on their pants.

Ya see....IM NOT as much of a fan of natalie decker. shes LOOKS to be taking the danica route and seems to be hyping her female-ness. HD is a racer through and through. For hecks sake she graduated HS at a track.

Good post, but to me HD, see below post, seems to be different....

I've followed her father Brian since he was a pup. I frankly am not his greatest fan years ago, he was damn good but his personality I didn't care too much for. I posted a video in the K&N section of their race at Vegas when she came in second and Brian seems to have calmed down a bit after three kids. They seemed like a happy family, they all race Brian, Daughter Hailie, Dangerboy son, and son Huckson. The mom doesn't race.

coming on at 1:30 live 10/1

I've followed her father Brian since he was a pup. I frankly am not his greatest fan years ago, he was damn good but his personality I didn't care too much for. I posted a video in the K&N section of their race at Vegas when she came in second and Brian seems to have calmed down a bit after three kids. They seemed like a happy family, they all race Brian, Daughter Hailie, Dangerboy son, and son Huckson. The mom doesn't race.

coming on at 1:30 live 10/1

Again good post SOI. TBH, they seem to giving HD the RIGHT shot, not the decker shot. As much as I cheered for DP, I wish she would have earned her chops in the lower series more, thanks for your addition to this thread. Brian is quite the daredevil in his day,,,,,

She has talent, but is still extremely raw. She also is in the absolute best equipment from Bill McAnally with the Toyota backing. She moved her teammate for that win and I am sure if there were any angst the conversation would be geared around how it were her first win. If she were leading and the role was reversed I would be very curious about her reaction to getting punted like that. I am all for the move, but there has to be give and take when you are on the other end and I don't know how she would handle that.

She has talent, but is still extremely raw. She also is in the absolute best equipment from Bill McAnally with the Toyota backing. She moved her teammate for that win and I am sure if there were any angst the conversation would be geared around how it were her first win. If she were leading and the role was reversed I would be very curious about her reaction to getting punted like that. I am all for the move, but there has to be give and take when you are on the other end and I don't know how she would handle that.
She got moved around a bit in Vegas in that clip I posted, fell back but rallied towards the end. If nothing else she is an interesting follow for me, and because of her, the lower ranks are getting some publicity it seems. Nascar has picked up on it pretty fast.

She got moved around a bit in Vegas in that clip I posted, fell back but rallied towards the end. If nothing else she is an interesting follow for me, and because of her, the lower ranks are getting some publicity it seems. Nascar has picked up on it pretty fast.

That and harvs comment awhile back about her being one he would be interested in backing....but NO CHANCE IN HECK that the yoders allow her to get away....

Also wonder if monster's sponsorship of her has anything to do with things....

She’s taken lots of shots from the boys. Goes with the territory.

She wanted the win ... simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom