Biggest Fan Of The Year At Laurens!

D

dixieracer2002

LETS TAKE A VOTE AND ITS N E ONE BESIDES UR SELFS! YA'LL KNOW THE RULES!

ALL THE STRICKLAND FANS!!!!!!!! OUT OF ALL OF THEM I WOULD HAVE TO SAY SONYA STRICKLAND.....WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
KELLY..S

I fer one say DAVID BAGWELL(DRT LVR) is the biggest fan of everyone out on the feild! lol ! WELL close to everyone but he gives a shot at everyone!

SHE HASN'T MISSED A RACE ALL YEAR........:hyper: :bleh: SHE'S EVEN CAME WHEN SHE WAS SICK........LOL

I would have to say drt lvr!! He has been goin' since I don't know when!! Never misses a race and supports his drivers the best!! Why ya think I go to the races with him?!?!? LOL!!

Nobody but drt lvr!!
:hyper:

Michelle and the 79crew

Michelle what did I tell u about useing my name on here??? STOP!!!

NONE OTHER THAN David(drt lvr) has the votes from the TAYLOR crew!!! Never let us down!!!! Keep up the support of your favorites man!!!

love ya, Katie

MY VOTE GOES FOR KATIE KING, MICAH LIVINGSTON, AND ANGIE HARTMAN!!!LOVE YA, YOUR FAVORITE COUSIN-IN-LAW!!!

my vote would also go to sonya, shes there every week cheering me on no matter what!!

Sonya is there every race to support Joey no matter what she has my vote.

i will also have to go with all of the TAYLOR member crews and fans.

YA'LL ARE THE BEST!!!!

Love ya'll
Michelle

LETS SEE DRT DRT DRT DRT LVR LVR LVR LVR DOES THAT COUNT AS FOUR VOTES????????? i SURE HOPE SO CUZ HE HAS MY VOTES!

I say the Taylor Racing Fan's and that has alot of peps in it! Ain't that right chelle-bug!!!

Back
Top Bottom