Biopsy results

Bobw

Team Owner
My grandsons, Nolan and Logan, are fraternal twins. In pre op testing prior to Logan having his tonsil and adenoid surgery they found a blood disorder, von Willebrands disease. They did a bone marrow biopsy.
He had the surgery in Boston Children's Hospital over a week ago. Last Thursday he was rushed into Hasbro Children's Hospital here in RI. Vomiting blood, uncontrollable bleeding. They got him squared away and a lot of finger pointing as to why he wasn't kept on the clotting drug much longer.
The biopsy results came in, There is NO indication of Leukemia or any other cancer!!!!
We can deal with the von willebrands a lot better than the alternative.
Little guy going walk about before he came home. He, and his brother will be 3 tomorrow!
0314a_zpsriqziscj.png

I'm HOME!!!!
0316f_zpssrdpihmw.jpg

Glad to hear it's not leukemia, best of luck to the little guy and your family going forward.

Nice bullet dodged for the young man. It will be all but a faded
memory when he reaches his teens.

My grandsons, Nolan and Logan, are fraternal twins. In pre op testing prior to Logan having his tonsil and adenoid surgery they found a blood disorder, von Willebrands disease. They did a bone marrow biopsy.
He had the surgery in Boston Children's Hospital over a week ago. Last Thursday he was rushed into Hasbro Children's Hospital here in RI. Vomiting blood, uncontrollable bleeding. They got him squared away and a lot of finger pointing as to why he wasn't kept on the clotting drug much longer.
The biopsy results came in, There is NO indication of Leukemia or any other cancer!!!!
We can deal with the von willebrands a lot better than the alternative.
Little guy going walk about before he came home. He, and his brother will be 3 tomorrow!
0314a_zpsriqziscj.png

I'm HOME!!!!
0316f_zpssrdpihmw.jpg

Really Sorry Logan has to go through this.
But so thankful that he has no Leukemia, really the best thing I have read in a long, long time.

Sorry, that last comment was directed at nascarwoman but I first meant to say that I have really happy to hear that he does not have cancer. This other thing sounds like a challenge but no cancer is always a good thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom