Birth Control

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
Birth Control !!

Two city girls and one farm girl met with a counselor before getting married to discuss birth control methods.

The counselor asked them if they planned on having a baby right away or were they going to wait awhile. They all agreed that they had discussed this with their future husbands and all agreed to wait awhile.

The counselor asked the first girl what type of birth control she planned to use.

Her answer was, "The rhythm method."

"That will work if you keep good records," said the counselor.

He asked the second girl what method of birth control she planned on using.

"I plan on using birth control pills." she said.

Again he said, "Yes, that will work, as long as you don't forget to take them."

He then asked the farm girl what system she was planning on using.

The farm girl said, "The pail and saucer method."

After a short pause, the counselor said, "That should work."

He asked them all to come back in one year on a specific date for a follow up on how things were going.

They all met again one year later and the two city girls were pregnant.

Only the farm girl was still slim and trim.

The counselor asked the first girl, "What birth control did you use -- and what went wrong?"

She replied, "I used the rhythm method, but somehow my notes got mixed up and -- well here I am -- going to have a baby!"

He asked the second city girl, "What birth control method did you use -- and what went wrong?"

She replied, "The birth control pill -- but we were camping one weekend and I didn't have any pills with me -- and -- as you see I too am going to have a baby!"

He then said to the farm girl, "I vaguely remember that you were going to use the pail and saucer method. Now I must admit that I don't have a clue what the pail and saucer method is. Will you explain it to me?†I see it worked well for you."

She replied, "Well, we make love standing up, and since I am quite a bit taller than my husband, he stands on a pail turned upside down. Now as we are making love, I watch his eyes, and when they get as big as saucers I kick the pail out from under him!"

Works every time!..........

Back
Top Bottom