Black Helicopters

There's a Laser Inspection Station at Whiskey River?

So U think Junyer was drinking, or Brad was just down shifting hard for the fun?

Would be awfully foolish for Paul Wolfe to do something illegal while he's already facing an appeal for another violation.

Penske was far from being the class of the field Sunday though, not sure what JR saw that we didn't.

This suggests that there is play somewhere that there should be play .... they are supposed to check that stuff

Would be awfully foolish for Paul Wolfe to do something illegal while he's already facing an appeal for another violation.

Penske was far from being the class of the field Sunday though, not sure what JR saw that we didn't.

Did U watch the in car video of Horse face down shifting?

So U think Junyer was drinking, or Brad was just down shifting hard for the fun?

Swerving back and forth and downshifting hard are not against the rules.

A Laser Inspection failure results in a penalty because a rule has been broken.

Neither. The Golden Child knows exacty why his former contract employee was doing that.

Earnhardt said “we need to figure out what they are doing and see if we can’t make it (our car) better.”"

No rule against swerving, so why was Kyle B penalized?

Junior may have seen something.....but maybe they should check with their teammate because that 48 was superior to the field at the end of that race by far!....i honestly think Chad could make that win every single race. They have some "trick" up their sleeve.

Junior may have seen something.....but maybe they should check with their teammate because that 48 was superior to the field at the end of that race by far!....i honestly think Chad could make that win every single race. They have some "trick" up their sleeve.
You're in the right thread.

not sure what JR saw that we didn't.

Three drivers are talking about it. They are getting their rear ends to move. Part of the game.

It must be Harvick. Kybu got a Championship handed to him on a waiver platter. :confused:

Paid vacation. Grassy knoll. Bones never broken. Accident never happened.

That was when they liked him. Then they didn't.

New Kyle Old Kyle.....to some, just Kyle. Take your pick. I'll take them all.

Swerving back and forth and downshifting hard are not against the rules.

A Laser Inspection failure results in a penalty because a rule has been broken.
Correct, my point was if they were in fact swerving and downshifting as a way to get their cars back into adherence (as suggested by Burton) because they did do something illegal, it would be foolish of Paul Wolfe to even risk it from the get-go since he's already in hot water for something else.
Three drivers are talking about it. They are getting their rear ends to move. Part of the game.
I meant in regards to them being the class of the field. They weren't.

Correct, my point was if they were in fact swerving and downshifting as a way to get their cars back into adherence (as suggested by Burton) because they did do something illegal, it would be foolish of Paul Wolfe to even risk it from the get-go since he's already in hot water for something else.
Agree.

I will guess ... that they started out legal pre-race and were making sure they stayed that way post-race.

^ I hope they were not swerving *at each other* LOL.

Back
Top Bottom