Blaney Subs For Mikey On TWIN

I thought Dave did a really good job. I always enjoy Chad. I like Mikey but sometimes he gets carried away with the ME STUFF.

Mikey called me last night. Seriously!!!! The phone rang and it was Mikey. Anyway, he said he was calling to ask for our support of Pat McCrory for North Carolina governor. :rolleyes:
I hung up before he finished his pitch. Mikey talks to much and who wants to listen to him pitching a gubernatorial candidate. :D

Besides, we had already voted for Pat McCrory.

Mikey called me last night. Seriously!!!! The phone rang and it was Mikey. Anyway, he said he was calling to ask for our support of Pat McCrory for North Carolina governor. :rolleyes:
:snicker:

I hung up before he finished his pitch. Mikey talks to much and who wants to listen to him pitching a gubernatorial candidate. :D

Besides, we had already voted for Pat McCrory.

Oh lawdy please tell me you didn't. The headlines in the Daily Fishwrapper (N&O) - Perdue Wins in the largest landslide evah!!!

Back
Top Bottom