Blonde police officer.

F

Flametamer

A blonde is driving her car and gets pulled over for speeding. The female Police officer; also a blonde, asks the driver for her license. The driver proceeds to shuffle through her purse nervously looking for her identification. Impatiently, the Officer explains " It's the one with your picture on it!" The driver finds her make up mirror and sees her face in it and hands it to the Police officer. The Police officer takes one look at the mirror and exclaims " If I would have known you were a cop, I wouldn't have pulled you over!"

Originally posted by 97forever@Nov 8 2003, 10:53 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (Don't take it personally Dee! You arent a TRUE blonde after all ;) )
:eek:

Originally posted by 97forever@Nov 8 2003, 11:08 PM
Oh----guess that isnt much of an indicator though.After all you aren't bald either..... :eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What has gotten into you tonight dear?????

oops.....uh--ahem----hello there. This is 97's uh--brother-in-law just goofing off...who are you folks? I was just clowning around--er--under his name. Yeah, thats it. ;)

Originally posted by 97forever@Nov 8 2003, 11:14 PM
oops.....uh--ahem----hello there. This is 97's uh--brother-in-law just goofing off...who are you folks? I was just clowning around--er--under his name. Yeah, thats it. ;)
:rolleyes: Yeah dont try to get out of this one..... I know a few things about you too love.... ^_^ ;) <_< :p

Back
Top Bottom