Bobby Hamilon racing Trucks in 2003

• Thread starter Nascar24rainbow
  • Start date
N

Nascar24rainbow

Bobby Hamilton announced today (01.07.03) that he will be driving the No. 4 Dodge Ram in 2003 in the Craftsman Truck Series. He also announced that his primary spouncer will be Square-D and he will be driving a special 100th anniversery Square-D paint scheme.

Bobby Hamilton Racing has also announced that his new teammate that will be replacing Robert Pressley in the No. 18 Dickies Dodge Ram will be Chad Chaffin

Chad was a wrecking machine! I cant believe that Pressley lost his ride to that! :bleh:

Kel

Bill Lester isn't gone yet. He will be atleast starting the season in the No. 8 Dodge Motorsports Ram. Dodge is looking for a marketing partner so they can continue its diversity truck program with Bill Lester.

Presely didn't loose the ride he went to Bush, moved up....huge difference!

Cool! Last I heard Robert was waiting for Bobby's decision in order to know his future in racing. What team did Robert go with??

Kel

I think bobby will do great there. He always seemed to be in contention when he was running in a couple events a year. He might even be in contention for the championship.

It was reported today (01.08.03) that Bobby Hamilton has retired from driving in the Winston Cup Series. He said that it was only a matter of time untill we all step down and that his Cup career that started in 1989 is over. He is staying active by now competing full time in the Craftsman Truck Seris.

So Pressley is going to be driving a Busch car again. I guess he is trying to work his way back up again. He, Steve Grissom and Joe Nemechek all came up about the same time with about the same creditials. Joe has been able to stay in WC by virtue of his two wins, but it's been a battle to get with a team. Steve is now working, I believe for Petty...isn't that right? It's funny how a driver can win in Busch but has a devil of a time in a Cup car.

Originally posted by buckaroo
It's funny how a driver can win in Busch but has a devil of a time in a Cup car.

Bigger cars, more horsepower, longer races........not to mention higher level of competition.

Back
Top Bottom