Bobby Labonte....... A bit of Bad Luck!

12 & 17 FAN

Did anyone other than myself think that Bobby Labonte had hot rod underneath him. He was snake bit bad by a flat tire. And then would have ran out of gas but had to make that pitstop. Does anyone think that he would have had anything for DJ or Kurt?

The tire going down was bad luck, and the team did a good job of getting their lap back. Took a shot on pit stop, but the race went too long under green near the end for the track position to pay off.

How strong might they have been at the end? Can't really say; Bobby, much like DJ, will often not play his hand before the money laps. DJ, Kurt, and maybe most of all Kenseth, were stout in the final laps. Adding Bobby to the mix would have it even more interesting.

If things hadn't worked out the way it did, I think Bobby would of had something for them, he was strong all day.

Bobby might of had a little trouble with them, but he was strong and could have won the race without the bad luck.

If there would have been a caution with about 40 to go, I think Bobby would have won. When his tire went down, he made up over half a lap under green just to get into position to get his lap back. His car was awesome yesterday.

It was encouraging to see Bobby run this good.By far my favorite 'bowtie' driver,he may be back this year!I look for JGR to become the premiere Chevrolet team this season.

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom