Bobby Labonte to D.E.I.

Magicmiler

Team Owner
Kansas Speedway---Bobby Labonte is driving a D.E.I. car prepared especially for him sources said Friday.Even though his sponsor for this race(Taxslayer .com) acknowledged the car was fabricated by D.E.I.,there was no formal announcement that Labonte would be driving for TRG OR D.E.I. next season.
We know how these things go.With Martin Truex Jr. leaving,Juan would be the Top seed at D.E.I.Incedentally,Kerry Earnhardt's son has been rumored to pilot the #8 car for a few races next season.Having a past Champion(Labonte) in the stable would be a plus for D.E.I.
Time will tell

bobby would be a plus for any team. hope dei got it right and gives him a good car. i think he's still got some wins left in him if he has decent equipment and crew support.

bobby would be a plus for any team. hope dei got it right and gives him a good car. i think he's still got some wins left in him if he has decent equipment and crew support.

Agreed, those years at Petty Enterprises made me scratch my head:unsure:

Have to agree with you on that, why he left Gibbs for Petty is a head scratcher.

He definitely would be an advantage for any team. I sure hope that he picks his team wisely as I'm sure 2 or 3 will be seriously looking at him.

Maybe Hendricks will replace Jr. with B. Labonte.

Ok, tell me, what are you drinking.

Yea, I want some!!!!!!!!

There were rumors last year of Bobby going there and also with RCR. With RCR ties with DEI and Bobby's ties to General Mills (his marketing firm represents them) makes it very believeable.

Ok, tell me, what are you drinking.

lol, Hey I'm surprise Jr. lasted this long on the Hendrick's team. I've always heard that Hendrick wants driver who wins, and any driver that doesn't perform to his expectation gets cut.

Back
Top Bottom