bone head from lv

acmerocket

Team Owner
i have to say the pace car driver that started to come out before the cars stop crashing and all most got hit by the 23,dumbass:blink:

i have to say the pace car driver that started to come out before the cars stop crashing and all most got hit by the 23,dumbass:blink:
The Pace car driver is not the "dumbass", as you described it. The pace car is released by Race Control, and while it was an early release, it was a fluke the way things worked out...
"Knowledge is good." Emil Faber, 1904 .

sorry iam still going with the pace car driver.hes the one with the gas pedal,eyes,and hopeful a brain.which he did not use at the right time.

NASCAR for not giving a crap about a driver that had a shoulder injury and letting a wrecked truck sit there for nearly 2 laps at that.

I didn't seek a negative. Mr. H. took care of that for me. BTW....I also went nuts a few years ago when Gordon was driving the "Drive to End Hunger" car at Pocono when there was a hot dog eating contest in the infield on a Saturday night. Sports are a platform, and I think the message can get warped/diluted in the heat of competition. I applaud Mr. H. for his donation. I don't applaud for the manner in which it was given.
If we're going to fixate on hypocrisies of decals on cars, let's get into the John 3:16 on KFB's tail light area when juxtaposed to almost literally every word on his radio being GD, F, etc... (See, I can do strawmen too.)

Nascar for letting Spencer Boyd sit for two laps to finish the race.

Back
Top Bottom