BONEHEAD at Daytona

Who gets this week's award?

• TNT for showing the wreck that they knew ended the race instead of showing the race up front.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Digger

Poll coming, let's get some nominees.

I vote for all the fans throwing stuff at Kyle Busch (when he was out of the car). I hope all of them are banned from attending races forever.

I think just about everyone probably did something crazy, stupid, or dumb....It's an RP race. thats how you have to race.:growl:

I say NASCAR pulled the big bonehead move by putting on another crappy-ass plate race where, fortunately, no one was seriously injured.

truex for causing a wreck. fans for throwing stuff. blaney for causing a wreck. NASCAR for allowing overtime on plate tracks (when they know it has a 100% disaster result)

Wow. three-way-tie between the drunken glass bottle throwing rednecks, Jimmie Johnson and Bill Weber.

hey andy, next time, enable multiple choice. Because it's hard to pick 1 sometimes.

How about TNT for their so called "wide open coverage"! It was good for about 30 minutes then the "local breaks " seemed to come quite frequently after that. What a bunch of bull, if they had done the entire race like the first half hour or so it would have been great. But it was another lame gimmick like most networks seem to do these days.

Jimmie for continueing to stay in the middle grove when Chad was saying what the heck are you doing???

Crash Gordon for taking himself out. :beerbang:

How about Kyle Busch for starting so slow they all bunched up behind him? He caused that crash because I said so!!! :bazooka:
cardriving.gif
:boxing: :owquitit: :angry: :eviltongu: :swords: :dual9mm: Any other emoticon I can throw in there?!! Yeah, yeah, I KNOW!!!!!! I'm just having a hissy fit and I'm not too proud to admit it.
Smileybluehissyfit.gif
:nyanya:

How about Kyle Busch for starting so slow they all bunched up behind him? He caused that crash because I said so!!! :bazooka:
cardriving.gif
:boxing: :owquitit: :angry: :eviltongu: :swords: :dual9mm: Any other emoticon I can throw in there?!! Yeah, yeah, I KNOW!!!!!! I'm just having a hissy fit and I'm not too proud to admit it.
Smileybluehissyfit.gif

I'm with you sister....Yeah just what she said...:D

cardriving.gif
Smileybluehissyfit.gif

I thought Jeff would have said something about it but he didn't, because they were all laying back on the restart, and Kyle wasn't going to go down that way.

I think Gordon invented that move so he can't say anything.

I think Gordon invented that move so he can't say anything.

Hey, I told ya it was MY hissy fit! :youliketh <_<

Hmmm.... so Kyle is a great big copy cat!!! HA!!! Didn't JR do the bow first? I think Kyle should have copied his big bro and made snow angels. ROFLMAO :D

Hey, I told ya it was MY hissy fit! :youliketh <_<

Hmmm.... so Kyle is a great big copy cat!!! HA!!! Didn't JR do the bow first? I think Kyle should have copied his big bro and made snow angels. ROFLMAO :D

Since Kyle's pretty much making everyone look foolish these days, I think he can do what he wants...:cool:

Since Kyle's pretty much making everyone look foolish these days, I think he can do what he wants...:cool:

Kyle may be winning races like crazy, but I wouldn't exactly say he's making everyone else look foolish all considered. Kyle does a pretty good job of making himself SOUND foolish all by himself. I don't deny he's whooping everyone as far as wins go, but it's his personality that turns me off. :rolleyes:

Kyle may be winning races like crazy, but I wouldn't exactly say he's making everyone else look foolish all considered. Kyle does a pretty good job of making himself SOUND foolish all by himself. I don't deny he's whooping everyone as far as wins go, but it's his personality that turns me off. :rolleyes:

That's the biggest thing I like about him. ****y as all getout, and that arrogant bow is the icing on the cake. Especially last night, walking up to grab the checkered flag, to hell with the beer cans!

Frankly, I'm tired of all the carbon-copy celebrations, and his ****y-ass image is just what Nascar needs right now.

did notice one thing though, he didn't take that helment off when he walked up to get the flag......lol. he might be ****y as all get out, but he ain't dumb......lol

That's the biggest thing I like about him. ****y as all getout, and that arrogant bow is the icing on the cake. Especially last night, walking up to grab the checkered flag, to hell with the beer cans!

Frankly, I'm tired of all the carbon-copy celebrations, and his ****y-ass image is just what Nascar needs right now.
As much as it pains me to type this, I agree.

The one thing I noticed about that was that the fans didn't leave their seats, now did they? :growl:

I don't like the punk kid, but I was rolling in laughter when he gave that wtf gesture and did that pompous bow just to piss them off even more. And they're sitting there throwing beer cans at the man and he's just like "The hell with it." :D

Kind of reminds me of Sr. I remember people would boo him and he's say "at least they notice I'm out there."

I'll give Kyle this, he puts on a good show after winning, doing whatever he can to piss the fans off. At Daytona, I noticed he gave them an encore on the pompous bow. :XXROFL:

He's starting to smarten up as far as the blaming everyone else for his wrecks, too. :)

As much as it pains me to type this, I agree.

The one thing I noticed about that was that the fans didn't leave their seats, now did they? :growl:

I don't like the punk kid, but I was rolling in laughter when he gave that wtf gesture and did that pompous bow just to piss them off even more. And they're sitting there throwing beer cans at the man and he's just like "The hell with it." :D

Kind of reminds me of Sr. I remember people would boo him and he's say "at least they notice I'm out there."

I'll give Kyle this, he puts on a good show after winning, doing whatever he can to piss the fans off. At Daytona, I noticed he gave them an encore on the pompous bow. :XXROFL:

He's starting to smarten up as far as the blaming everyone else for his wrecks, too. :)

'Cepting he didn't wreck anyone Saturday so he had no one to blame. He drove a smart race and took care of his equipment. And he showed patience riding behind Gordon all those laps. The Kyle of Old would have forced his way past and given his critics something to hang their hat on. Could we be seeing a more mature Kyle. One ready to put the racing world on their ear.

Course he knows his days are numbered with Logano poised to enter the fray... :sarcasm:

NASCAR's needed someone like this though.

It seems like everyone in NASCAR gives the same old "This Budweiser car's good today and I'm hoping to get a good points day, maybe a top 5 out of it" and the same old "I want to thank my sponsors" when they win.

yawn.gif

I've gotten bored with Harvick because all he does is try to get top-15 finishes and bring it home in one piece. He's gotten too much like Kenseth and the others. I liked Harvick because he didn't take crap when someone wrecked him out and he gave fans a postrace show if someone did.

I like Montoya because he pisses the traditionalist rednecks off who sit there and say to me "You're cheering for the beaner" and what not just by being on the racetrack. I hope that next time he wins, he talks a little smack into the microphones and dedicates his win to all the haters. :)

And then Kyle. Man, it seems like he goes out of his way to piss people off. His postrace theatrics at Daytona were freakin' hilarious. :XXROFL:

Several boneheads not mentioned:

Blaney for wrecking JJ and causing a mess.

Junior was his "rookie" mistake on a pit stop by getting too close to the wall.

Yeley for being a relief driver and having a job of getting a top 15 finish and sticking his nose in a couple of places that caused him to get caught in 2 wrecks.

Truex and team for their upcoming penalty for an illegal car, then causing a couple of wrecks and near wrecks.

And on the opposite end of the deal, I'd have to give the best move of the race to Kyle, for not only saving it after nearly getting spun by Hamlin, but for having the smarts to take it to the apron and get everything gathered back up before re-entering the fray.

Could we be seeing a more mature Kyle.

I don't think just yet. If he gets into a long dryspell like Stewart, I think the real Kyle will show back up.

Back
Top Bottom