Bonehead: Charlotte II

Charlotte's bonehead?

• Total voters
D

Digger

Myself for listening to that god awful race.
stupid.gif

Shannon spake for her interview with junior

not sure i can really think of any...they behaved well today

Maybe kurt or Jaun (sp?)

But without that caution then Burton might not have won

If one does not stick out, you can't go wrong with Waltrip. What the hell is wrong with that guy? Has he had a race this year that he stayed on the track the entire time?

I have to agree with Mag --- I went back and looked at the interview again. It was priceless. Junior's facial expression and answer had me howling.

I vote for Shannon. Actually, either one of the DoubleMint twins on pit road would be good.

ROTFL

I'm giving Stewart and Busch co-bonehead, for their tandem pit road speeding penalites. Burton would not have won that race without those two getting those penalites.

On tonight's Victory Lane Spencer wanted to congratulate crew chief Scott Miller for going with fuel only on the last stop but couldn't remember his name. :rolleyes:

I'm giving Stewart and Busch co-bonehead, for their tandem pit road speeding penalites. Burton would not have won that race without those two getting those penalites.

I don't know. Once they got their laps back, they couldn't move forward. I never have seen a car be so dominate as Stewart's was, then by jump after changing one set of tires and no other changes.

Shannon Spake's next question "did you know the tire was defective when the crew put it on?

No way she asked that, she can't be that much of an airhead. How long has she had that job? I gotta say that pretty much all of the pit reporters ask some really dumb questions most of the time. My favorite standard pit reporter question after a wreck is "What was it like hitting the wall after such a great run?"

I have not watched the interviews at the end of the race yet, but now I have to just for the laugh.

I don't know. Once they got their laps back, they couldn't move forward. I never have seen a car be so dominate as Stewart's was, then by jump after changing one set of tires and no other changes.

Busch had by far the fastest car the last part of the race, but was so far behind because of the penalty, and since there were no more cautions, he couldn't catch up.

I loved it when Mike Massarro asked Mark Martin a dumb question.

"How much of that impact did your body absorb, Mark?"

Mark: "What kind of question is that?"

Me: :XXROFL:

Another goodie they always ask: "What happened?" after someone blows a motor or wrecks.

What the **** do you think happened? :confused:

Best responses always came from Earnhardt.

"We wrecked."

and his classic... "you have the replay so you tell me." :XXROFL:

Where is the option for AJ Allmendinger and his bonehead move going into turn three? Hell GEM may have paid him to do that in order to sink the #00 in owner points.

Back
Top Bottom