Bonehead for Loudon

Tennessee Racing

Formerly Stewart Fan
Didn't see the Nationwide race but for Cup it has to be Tony Stewart's pit crew. First stop they don't get all the fuel in, next two stops they are slow on the left side. It's amazing he still finished 2nd after all they messed up.

It's a toss up between:

1. Rosch and the F9 engine. They've been working on this for how many years and they still aren't good enough to be fast AND last for the whole race.

2. Montoya for hitting everyone on the last restart until enough damage was done to end his day.

Reed Sorenson. To make your debut in a car and take someone out of the race. Not a good way to win a job, ask Casey Mears.

The 31 team for staying out when everyone else got tires.

The 31 team for staying out when everyone else got tires.

That's my vote.

If I had to give a second place vote it would be to Morgan Sheperd for taking out Danica Patrick on lap 7. I'm no fan of hers, but Sheperd is non-competitive for the most part.

Montoya had what was coming to him, just didn't expect Sorenson of all people to be the one to take him out.

Reed Sorenson. To make your debut in a car and take someone out of the race. Not a good way to win a job, ask Casey Mears.

if I was him and had a wrecked car holding up half the field I'd wreck him too

How can a lead lap car be holding up a car that's a lap down?

when the lead lap car has fallen from 5th to the end of the lead lap by smashing up his front end by hitting everything but the pace car

when the lead lap car has fallen from 5th to the end of the lead lap by smashing up his front end by hitting everything but the pace car

Your an idiot. Sorenson was a lap down so it was OK to take out a lead lap car?

That was the best race I have ever seen on tape delay. :beerbang:

I took a 1500 mile ride on the bike and had to watch it when I got home this afternoon.

Smokes crew sucked....

Your an idiot. Sorenson was a lap down so it was OK to take out a lead lap car?

yes cause one montoya had been holding him up for 6 laps they showed that on tv. 2 Montoya had held up half the field. 3 Montoyas car was wrecked. 4 for someone whose name is Chromehorn your sure not a fan of it

yes cause one montoya had been holding him up for 6 laps they showed that on tv. 2 Montoya had held up half the field. 3 Montoyas car was wrecked. 4 for someone whose name is Chromehorn your sure not a fan of it

I loved it but he got punted by a lapped car if it were a car not a lap down then I don't see a problem.

Back
Top Bottom