bonehead from new hampshire

acmerocket

Team Owner
mine is larson and his team ,first he is my guy allways, but he was out racing sprints all week,even last nite, and also is starting a new sprint car series,love watch run the sprint car .but maybe not the nite before a nascar race and then his dam team sent him out for the last 97 ish laps with no tires,what the hell was that

Leaning towards Allmendinger and his rage fest after clearing himself, but I dunno.

mine is larson and his team ,first he is my guy allways, but he was out racing sprints all week,even last nite, and also is starting a new sprint car series,love watch run the sprint car .but maybe not the nite before a nascar race and then his dam team sent him out for the last 97 ish laps with no tires,what the hell was that
As a Hendrick fan I agree. He had comparable speed to the 19, 9 and 20 all day... what kind of strategy were they trying???

Nascar for throwing unnecessary cautions several times through the race. Car spins, no contact, no debris on track, everyone gets moving right away.......caution!

This has been a thing for at least 15 years now. It was stifled a bit when the stages came along, but they still have weeks when they are chomping at the bit to throw a yellow

I hate to say it, but the 19 strategy. When you have the best car which has demonstrated that it can pass...put the ****** tires on it, and keep on keeping on.

Bad pit calls happen in racing, stupid yeah but the crew chiefs calling them likely are smarter in the strategy sense than anyone on this board

My vote goes to Austin Dillon for attempting to junk Brad K and he or no one else knowing why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to say it, but the 19 strategy. When you have the best car which has demonstrated that it can pass...put the ****** tires on it, and keep on keeping on.
Yep. Especially when the 9 showed everyone that new tires work after their pit road gaffe. Elliott drove from 22nd to 3rd in like 80 laps. Don't know what the 19 and 5 were thinking last run.

As a Hendrick fan I agree. He had comparable speed to the 19, 9 and 20 all day... what kind of strategy were they trying???
It was frustrating from the stands. From what I could see, he was faster than the 9, and was only really covered by the 19 and 20. On fresh tires he routinely would drive away from Elliott and was getting off the corner with a really good bite. He was also really the only car outside of the 19, 20, (and occasionally the 4) that continued to advantage position and make up ground deep into a run.

Lane draw plays a role, and he got screwed all day there, so I don't know if he'd end up with the track position to race for the win there at the end, but this was a walk in park easy top 5. Going fuel only gave him about 2 more spots, and by the time the where single file, he was p4 I believe.

Like Sonoma, I'm not sure sure what is up with that team and their race calling strategies. I hope they're just doing a "we probably aren't winning today, let's take a swing here and collect some data on how we run on older tires". Who knows.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yep. Especially when the 9 showed everyone that new tires work after their pit road gaffe. Elliott drove from 22nd to 3rd in like 80 laps. Don't know what the 19 and 5 were thinking last run.
This was one of the highlights to me.

I turned to my buddy and got pretty jacked up about how impactful tires were yesterday and thought it was an indicator of what would be a great race, and it was. By far the best flat track race of the year.

Bonehead: Austin Dillon's entire existence

Also, KDB for running out of talent biggly at NH. I know his fans were upset, but, me personally, I was happy happy happy he kept screwing up. :booya:
Outside of his rare win or two here, this is Carl Edwards at Martinsville kind of stuff. KFB spun right in front of the me the second time.

I've been going to NHMS for over 16 years, as I recall, Kyle Busch spins or wrecks a lot in the races I've been to here.

Outside of his rare win or two here, this is Carl Edwards at Martinsville kind of stuff. KFB spun right in front of the me the second time.

I've been going to NHMS for over 16 years, as I recall, Kyle Busch spins or wrecks a lot in the races I've been to here.

K

The gerbils spending at least 5 or so minutes (they all have to speak on the same thing) about Ross complete with replays and then more babbling for five more. Elliott bulldozes Kurt and Logano ...crickets. lol.
Sounds kinda like you. I never see you calling out Ross, but call out other drivers all the time. ;)

Bonehead of the Week award should go to the idiot on Twitter who made that comment about Hailie Deegan's 18th birthday being the most anticipated birthday in racing history.

293791376_749483249631132_2563479124978314570_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom