Bonehead of the Michigan weekend

VaDirt

Dirt Track Fanatic
Hmm. I pick me, for thinking Spike's game was correctly titled, and therefore picking Allmendinger, or I pick Spike for mislabeling the game for Watkins Glen, and screwing up my points.

(ooh, hope I don't get put on probation or suspended.)

:D:D

Larry Barford(?) for nearly t-boning Nelson Canache at full speed in the ARCA race.

The crew chief of the 43. That guy sucks. Put Mike Ford on that box and watch the winning begin.

Hmm. I pick me, for thinking Spike's game was correctly titled, and therefore picking Allmendinger, or I pick Spike for mislabeling the game for Watkins Glen, and screwing up my points.

(ooh, hope I don't get put on probation or suspended.)

:D:D

If you get suspended we will have to get David Reutimann to post for you for a week;)

Flash
Set my DVR Saturday to tape Sundays race added an extra hour to the recording time butt due to the rain delay the DVR shut off with 20 to go, missed Jr's first WIN in 4 years :(

Flash
Set my DVR Saturday to tape Sundays race added an extra hour to the recording time butt due to the rain delay the DVR shut off with 20 to go, missed Jr's first WIN in 4 years :(
I always record mine with a default of 3 hours extra, because i'm hardly ever inside in the summer to watch a race.

Flash

Replay Wednesday at Noon.

Gilliland/Logano/Kasey

Gilliland for being in the way, Logano for not saving it, and Kasey for running into the back of another accident.

Gilliland/Logano/Kasey

Gilliland for being in the way, Logano for not saving it, and Kasey for running into the back of another accident.

Kasey was balls to the wall yet again. When will he learn? He's like a damn rookie out there.

Kasey was balls to the wall yet again. When will he learn? He's like a damn rookie out there.

I very seldom blame thigs on spotters, it's a tough job and very little credit is given.........BUTT where the Hell was Lagano and KK's spotters looking? You HAVE to let your driver know when there coming up on a slower car ( especially one that has handling issues ) same for Gilliands spotter...Tell Your driver whats coming up on him!

My bone head of the week is all the people who dissed Jr. for four years and now have come out of the wood work in support of him.......but thats just me :D

Back
Top Bottom