Bonehead of the race: Atlanta 2

Atlanta bonehead?

• Total voters
D

Digger

Michael Waltrip for not quitting while his car was in 2 pieces.

NASCAR for letting Waltrip continue to race after causing 3 debris cautions and wrecking twice.

Bowyer for driving on pit road right along-side the pit stalls and wrecking Montoya.

All three

I'll add NASCAR for not kicking Waltrip out of the series. Everytime something goes wrong with him or his car, you can count on it screwing up somebody who's having a good day. If it weren't for his car falling apart Montoya would not have pitted so Bowyer would not have hit him, destroying Montoyas bumper in the process, on pit road therefore putting Montoya back in the pack where all hell broke loose. The chain of events totally screwed Montoya and could have been avoided if Waltrips dumbass would have had his car fixed correctly or just stayed off the track. His stupidity always effects someone else and it happens almost every race.

How could bowyer avoid that andy? He just came out of his stall and had cars to his right he couldnt get over.

How could bowyer avoid that andy? He just came out of his stall and had cars to his right he couldnt get over.
It's called a brake pedal.

IDK, just seems like this happens with Bowyer and a few select others.

They wouldn't have gotten into that had Michael Waltrip not pulled his heap of used NAPA Auto Parts off the track when he can't drive it in the first place.

I have to vote Waltrip. He does this week after week. It's not a matter of IF he will wreck, but when. I was rolling my eyes when they were talking about how great he was doing. I kept thinking - just wait, he'll be into the wall sooner than later. He should have been black flagged.

Michael Waltrip for not quitting while his car was in 2 pieces.

NASCAR for letting Waltrip continue to race after causing 3 debris cautions and wrecking twice.

Bowyer for driving on pit road right along-side the pit stalls and wrecking Montoya.

I was gonna say NASCAR for letting Waltrip even race!!

It's called a brake pedal.

IDK, just seems like this happens with Bowyer and a few select others.

They wouldn't have gotten into that had Michael Waltrip not pulled his heap of used NAPA Auto Parts off the track when he can't drive it in the first place.

Yeah, I'm with Andy. I think Nascar should throw Bowyer out of racing in any of the series. That *$2##*^^ should have just stayed in his pit stall until everyone else had left theirs so he wouldn't run them over. How dare anyone suggest that Montoya should have waited for the oncoming traffic before he pulled out. He's, why he's Juan Pablo "freakin the Man" Montoya. :mad:

:sarcasm:

Your way with words never fails to entertain me, BP. LOL :D I was online with some people who were listening to his radio and it was hysterical when they were typing out how Montoya pronounces all the swear words. I couldn't understand half of the translations. ;)

The CCs and spotters, etc., should be keeping an eye on who's coming or going. The drivers can't exactly turn their heads to see who's coming or who's going to pull out all of a sudden. Some of those wrecks and almost-wrecks, are totally the fault of those who should be on the radio w/their driver.

Then again, they can throw every driver out of NASCAR who's ever gotten into the back of another driver.
smileyrolleyes.gif

Your way with words never fail to entertain me, BP. LOL :D I was online with some people who were listening to his radio and it was hysterical when they were typing out how Montoya pronounces all the swear words. I couldn't understand half of the translations. ;)

The CCs and spotters, etc., should be keeping an eye on who's coming or going. The drivers can't exactly turn their heads to see who's coming or who's going to pull out all of a sudden. Some of those wrecks and almost-wrecks, are totally the fault of those who should be on the radio w/their driver.
my understanding is that for some teams it's the CC, other's it's the spotter. But yes, somebody wasn't paying attention. I vote we send whoever it was a roll of pennies.

my understanding is that for some teams it's the CC, other's it's the spotter. But yes, somebody wasn't paying attention. I vote we send whoever it was a roll of pennies.

I think it is which one can see better at the pit.

I think it is which one can see better at the pit.

Exactly tk. It makes sense that there SHOULD be at least a couple of people - one who keeps track of those who have pitted previously and will be coming out and another who is watching who is coming in after those drivers have pitted.

Back
Top Bottom