Bonehead of the Race - Las Vegas

Charlie Spencer

Road courses and short tracks.
Since I didn't see where anyone else had started this one. Maybe that's because there were pretty slim pickin's this week.

I'll open the bidding with Kyle overreacting to what was "just racin' ".

Going obscure here, Todd Gordon, for leaving Logano out on old tires at the end of stage 1. Logano subsequently backed up the entire high line and dropped from 1st to 16th

NASCAR, for stopping the beat down :laugh:

Serious answer, Kyle , for being Kyle.

Last edited:
fight.jpg

Nothing in Las Vegas today I'd call Bonehead, although I do think it's dirty driving to cut through a guy's fender like KB does whenever it suits him.

The real Boneheads are all the wankers on social media judging drivers based on their fighting skills. Including people here at R-F in the Logano Versus Busch thread. Guys, that ain't their job.

It is part of their job to face confrontations when they happen. But MMA skills and heavyweight strength are not important. Come on guys, grow up. They are drivers, not barroom bouncers.

Nothing in Las Vegas today I'd call Bonehead, although I do think it's dirty driving to cut through a guy's fender like KB does whenever it suits him.

The real Boneheads are all the wankers on social media judging drivers based on their fighting skills. Including people here at R-F in the Logano Versus Busch thread. Guys, that ain't their job.

It is part of their job to face confrontations when they happen. But MMA skills and heavyweight strength are not important. Come on guys, grow up. They are drivers, not barroom bouncers.

I wish I could like this post twice.

My vote has to go to Kyle, comeon man bring back up next time!

Yeah, I've been avoiding that one like Cope on the backstretch.

Going obscure here, Todd Gordon, for leaving Logano out on old tires at the end of stage 1. Logano subsequently backed up the entire high line and dropped from 1st to 16th
I forget; where was Joey running before the caution?

You might as well toss Chad Knaus in for trying the same thing at the end of stage 2, AFTER watching the #22's poor results.

Joey for being such a little girl of a fighter.....Danica could kick his ass.
Pay back is coming......

I'm going to go with anyone complaining about the JL vs. KB "fight", if you want call it that. People are talking about the sport. That's more than what can be said most weeks.

Many fans cry about the lack of emotion from these drivers. We saw some of that yesterday. Others felt the need for a rivalry. We saw what may be the beginnings of a good one yesterday.

Loving every second of it.

I'm going to go with anyone complaining about the JL vs. KB "fight", if you want call it that. People are talking about the sport. That's more than what can be said most weeks.

Many fans cry about the lack of emotion from these drivers. We saw some of that yesterday. Others felt the need for a rivalry. We saw what may be the beginnings of a good one yesterday.

Loving every second of it.

NASCAR fans will complain no matter what. They could see a race at Bristol with 120 lead changes and a photofinish and still complain.

I think their little skirmish is good for the sport but I've gotta and I mean "gotta" give kybu a bonehead award every chance I get. It's in my DNA. :confused:
Hell yeah! He wears the black hat. Every sport has that guy. Wouldn't be as fun without him.

I think their little skirmish is good for the sport but I've gotta and I mean "gotta" give kybu a bonehead award every chance I get. It's in my DNA. :confused:

If Kyle Busch had a mustache, wore goofy looking goggles and drove a black car, y'all would idolize him.

Yep, I went there.

If Kyle Busch had a mustache, wore goofy looking goggles and drove a black car, y'all would idolize him.

Yep, I went there.
Very true...certainly not everyone, but lots of people would see no issue with what KyBu did. I even heard a caller today on Morning Drive say almost exactly that. He said Kyle thinks he is Earnhardt and that if Earnhardt did it, it would have been pretty cool but Kyle can't pull it off.

Jesus, they are as delusional now as they were then.

I'll admit, that was an awful call by Gordon who usually doesn't make those mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom