Bonehead of the Race: Martinsville 1

Martinsville Bonehead

• Total voters
D

Digger

I didn't see the whole thing so add in nominees.

I nominate Michael Waltrip for being a rolling roadblock again.

robbie for thinking he was a skater at the X games (rotations)

Mikey for getting in the way

Stremme for fighting with a lead lap car when he was a lap down causing Reut to spin and finish 20th instead of in the top 15 :(:mad::(:mad:

I second the David Stremme nomination. Penske is an idiot for hiring him.

Robby Gordon - rotations :confused:
bar5-l.gif
bar5.gif
bar5-r.gif
PammH
150.00%

Amazing how people just come pop up out of the water whenever Robby's nominated for these things. :D

Either way, welcome PammH.

I voted Paul Menard just because he is Paul Menard. Paul Menard having a ride because of dad and the rants against Goodyear are the only two things I agree with Fat Tony[Stewart] on.

New nominee from today's truck race.

Harvick bumps Busch in the left quarter panel that causes it to rub in the tire. Harvick makes the pass for the lead. Under caution with 8 laps to go, Busch rubs the quarter panel against the inside wall to get the quarter panel off the tire. In doing so, he cross the commitment line to enter the pits, but did not pit. That caused him to get a penalty to go to the end of the longest line and cost him a chance at a payback at Harvick.

Menard made his way into the top 35.... Bonehead or not he will be at Texas. And "Fat Tony" is still a wheel man. Like him or not Kyle can win races. He could have won today but pay backs are a ^&*($.

Please change mine to Kyle. Thanks. :) How many votes were we supposed to get anyway? When I saw some people had voted more than once, I added the Robby vote to my Mikey vote. If we still get 2.. change the Robby one. Mikey does the same thing every race. ;) Thanks again.

Menard made his way into the top 35.... Bonehead or not he will be at Texas. And "Fat Tony" is still a wheel man. Like him or not Kyle can win races. He could have won today but pay backs are a ^&*($.
No problem with "Fat Tony" Stewart. Just think he is kind of pompous at times.

I love pompous Tony. He says what other drivers are thinking and are too afraid to say.

Tony is fast approaching Sr status, where he can tell it like it is, almost, and not face repercussions. With Sr gone the drivers lost their voice, their advocate. Ever wonder what the Car of Trash would be if it had Dale's input? Or what he would have said following last years tire fiasco at Indy?
The sport lost more than a driver.:(

I think Spike is one of the former 4m posters that constantly bashed Stewart. I'd keep an eye on him.

I'll stick with Stremme he screwed Reut, Kyle screwed himself and it was kind of a cool idea and would have worked if he went around the line first.

Tony is doing much better.:beerbang:

:beerbang::beerbang::beerbang::beerbang:

He's changed in the last few years and esp. this year, being an owner. When he does say something, it's for a reason and gee, Nascar says they want them to be themselves. So ..... let them! LOL

Back
Top Bottom