Bonehead of the Race - Michigan 1

Charlie Spencer

Road courses and short tracks.
Anybody who came pitted during the Stenhouse caution when even I could interpret what the radar was showing.

The rain.
And then Ricky .

I didn't see any bonehead moves in the race. There was some very strong competitive moves made but nothing foolish.

Now about DW in the booth, some real bonehead errors.

NASCAR by far. Trying to squeeze in a restart for a 1 lap shootout to end a stage with nobody knowing where to line up, and a car limping around the track.

Then at the end telling the pace car to come to pit road but the cars to stay on the track. For real wtf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NASCAR, for the communications blunder where the tower wanted the cars to come by and take the checkers, but the pace car brought them down pit road instead.

Got the rain coming, still have laps to go to get to the end of stage two. They had to drop the yellow on Kenseth but put a wrecker behind him if he couldn't make it. The rain came and it was raining cats and dogs, wrecker on the track along with the pace car, drivers all on the radio wondering what was going on, mass confusion, and people sitting at home in the dry acting like shotcallers..oh yeah there are boneheads alright.

Got the rain coming, still have laps to go to get to the end of stage two. They had to drop the yellow on Kenseth but put a wrecker behind him if he couldn't make it. The rain came and it was raining cats and dogs, wrecker on the track along with the pace car, drivers all on the radio wondering what was going on, mass confusion, and people sitting at home in the dry acting like shotcallers..oh yeah there are boneheads alright.

Lmao

You realize they did all that to race for ONE lap just throw the yellow again right? Why not just end the stage under yellow? Stupid move on nascars part any way you look at it.

Lmao

You realize they did all that to race for ONE lap just throw the yellow again right? Why not just end the stage under yellow? Stupid move on nascars part any way you look at it.

No, anyway YOU look at it. I've seldom seen a rain shortened race where there wasn't confusion.

Sadler. I guess Preece and Bowman didnt get the memo they were supposed to just move out of his way. He's getting desperate.

Officials for not throwing yellow sooner. Could have had a bunch of waded up cars.

Back
Top Bottom