Bonehead of the race: Phoenix II

bonehead?

• The lapped car of Paul Menard for kirking out at Jeff Burton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Digger

ESPN/ABC for screwing us non-cable east coast fans over again and moving the race to ESPN2 for America's Funniest Videos and College Football talk-shows on ESPN.:mad:

Matt Kenseth for causing a 10+ car wreck by acting like a "Champion":sarcasm: and letting his emotions get the best of him again.

Paul Menard for messing with Burton b/c he (Menard) is 2 laps down and in the way as usual.

Any others?

Granted AJ made a bad move however what Matt did at the end of that race was just ridiculous. AJ caused a few bent fenders and hard feelings. Matt caused a lot of teams a ton of extra work on Monday. I hope someone went up to Matt and finished what Jeff Gordon did not at Bristol.

Took out the Dinger, and others, after crossing the finish line. He was a little upset about a bump AJ gave him a few laps earlier that caused Kenseth to spin.

Yeah, Kenseth gets my vote too. It was very uncharacteristic of him. AJ's move was a bit stupid but he wasn't trying to wreck anyone. Maybe Matt wasn't either but he didn't do a very good job of just showing AJ his displeasure without wrecking him (and others).

I'd vote for Kenseth if I weren't a Southern Maryland redneck who lacked cable and was screwed over again:mad: by ESPN and ABC!

GET NASCAR OFF ESPN!
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

Jeez Andy, you don't like anyone's coverage. Maybe you should just stop watching NASCAR and concentrate on your ARCA carreer. You'll be happier and so will the rest of us.

Jeez Andy, you don't like anyone's coverage.

I loved TNT's coverage. :D

As long as they have the Toyota Save Mart 350 and Coke Zero 400, I'll make it a point to watch those two races.

I don't know what FOX's deal was this year. They're still better than ESPN. :rolleyes:

I'd vote for Kenseth if I weren't a Southern Maryland redneck who lacked cable and was screwed over again:mad: by ESPN and ABC!

GET NASCAR OFF ESPN! [/QUOTE]

[quote="buckaroo, post: 333989"]Jeez Andy, you don't like anyone's coverage. Maybe you should just stop watching NASCAR and concentrate on your ARCA carreer. You'll be happier and so will the rest of us.[/QUOTE]

[quote="AndyMarquisLIVE, post: 333996"]I loved TNT's coverage. :D

As long as they have the Toyota Save Mart 350 and Coke Zero 400, I'll make it a point to watch those two races.

I don't know what FOX's deal was this year. They're still better than ESPN. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Some one check the TV guide for me. Isn't TNT a cable channel? I know it is here in my area. So if you don't have cable then you won't get TNT either.

While I agree them switching the race to the Deuce was weak, still if Nascar got the numbers the NFL gets then they could have it in their contract that the Network had to show the race until the end. You'll never see an NFL game pre-empted.

But, as to the actual race, what Kenseth did was Matt the Brat coming out.

Some one check the TV guide for me. Isn't TNT a cable channel? I know it is here in my area. So if you don't have cable then you won't get TNT either.

While I agree them switching the race to the Deuce was weak, still if Nascar got the numbers the NFL gets then they could have it in their contract that the Network had to show the race until the end. You'll never see an NFL game pre-empted.

I was living elsewhere - but I used to be able to get TNT over the air. :confused:

I'll have cable in time for the TNT Summer Series. :beerbang:

I was living elsewhere - but I used to be able to get TNT over the air. :confused:

I'll have cable in time for the TNT Summer Series. :beerbang:

OK, so here's the deal. I have the full TWC package. And, I mean full, except for the pron channels. Buy a Slingbox and ship it to me. I'll hook it up to its own outlet and you can watch all the races you want. SpeedHD is the bomb.
I'm sure we can work out a schedule for when I'd use the slingbox as well. Mostly when I'm at a football game and need to tune in or sometimes at work. And, if you buy the right one you change channels at your end.

If we're going to include the whole weekend, let's add Ron Hornaday and Johnny Benson. Hornaday tries to win the race and championship and wrecks himself and 1/4 of the field. Then all Benson has to do is keep his nose clean to have a big lead, then he wrecks himself trying to pass a truck several laps down.

Yeah, Kenseth gets my vote too. It was very uncharacteristic of him.
No it wasn't.

Kenseth's done this before - many times before. Remember Bristol? Pocono 2004? He's gone after Stewart a few times (2006 All-Star race IIRC). Kenseth has an anger issue and he uses his car as a weapon instead of his mouth and fists. He's a hothead, we just don't see it as much because he don't talk and take his anger out off the racetrack like Happy, Smoke, Jeff Gordon and others do.

Kenseth? He's supposed to be one of the Golden Boys. But no one ever writes any bad articles about him.

Kenseth? He's supposed to be one of the Golden Boys. But no one ever writes any bad articles about him.
You see any writers bad mouthing him today like they bad mouthed Scott Speed and David Gilliland? No.

Back
Top Bottom