Bonehead of the Race - Richmond 1

78 jackman fosho. Didnt even need a fast stop, just needed a routine one. 1 job.

78 jackman. Truex having 2010-15 luck again.

Hemrics crew chief in the Xfinity race who told him to stay out for 17 laps with a tire going down.

Jamie Mac for roughing up Larson for what I still can’t figure out. “Jamie pick up the phone, Chip is calling for an update on next year’s plans....”

Jamie Mac for roughing up Larson for what I still can’t figure out. “Jamie pick up the phone, Chip is calling for an update on next year’s plans....”
i think it was for the free pass.but still crazy

I was going to give it to Suarez for the multiple pit road penalties. But he managed to get back on the lead lap and rebounded for a good night. I have to go with the 78's jackman.

Me for falling asleep when Joey was in the lead and had a car that looked like it could win for the first time in a while and waking up at 1am anxious to check online only to find out Kyle won again.

Me for falling asleep when Joey was in the lead and had a car that looked like it could win for the first time in a while and waking up at 1am anxious to check online only to find out Kyle won again.

I also vote you for falling asleep while your driver is leading. Boring race or not, if my driver is leading...I am staying awake.

I think Jamie McMurray is probably the bonehead of the season. Has there been a race where he hasn't fenced it?

I think Jamie McMurray is probably the bonehead of the season. Has there been a race where he hasn't fenced it?

Wish chip would boot him and get Bell. How awesome would Chris Bell and Kyle Larson as teammates be?

Atlanta, Phoenix, California, and Texas according to my records, he is leading the series in wrecks so far.

Hendrick made a wise move buying out Kahne's contract in retrospect. I thought Kahne might stand out like Kurt Busch did when he was driving lesser cars, but so far McDowell who he replaced is doing a bit better then he is.

Hendrick made a wise move buying out Kahne's contract in retrospect. I thought Kahne might stand out like Kurt Busch did when he was driving lesser cars, but so far McDowell who he replaced is doing a bit better then he is.
And Byron is doing better in the renumbered #5 so far.

And Byron is doing better in the renumbered #5 so far.
and as quiet as it has been kept, McDowell is probably getting a fraction of what Kahne is making. Hendrick bought out the last year of his contract and then add that to what he is getting Leavine Family Racing. It's not good looking from the outside in to that mess.

Uh no not at all. They have had mechanical issues all season. Kahne was running top 15 at Bristol until steering went out. Was inappropriate Trevor Bayne wreck at Texas and still finished top 20.

Not that much different really.
"rookie" Byron is ranked 16th after Richmond. Last year Kahne was 20th at the same time. I think that is pretty different. No comparison this year, Kahne is a bottom 20's car ranked 31st going into Dega.

Kahne is collecting a pay check

Back
Top Bottom