Bonehead of the Race: Richmond II

I didn't watch the race but I just caught up on the finish.

I'm glad I didn't watch. Every NASCAR series from the bottom of the ladder on up to the premier division is now ARCA.

Unreal.

Bone-head: Nascar for Green White Checkers.

Honorable Mention: Win and you are virtually in the playoffs.

Idiot and POS: Austin Dillion, and I do sympathize with him for suffering through the GWC while having the best car and in postion to win. It would have been righteous without the GWC.

But Joey raced him clean on the final restart and had him beat. It was a BS move to dive bomb him from 4 car lengths back. There can no doubt this wasn't a gray issue.

The finish was obvious.

So I’ll say Ricky Stenhouse running 25th with 2 laps to go and deciding to run turn 1 at Richmond like he’s at Talladega.

Also NASCAR race control once again for having no clue what the hell they are doing as usual.

Austin Dillon's kid at the white flag
292041.jpg

Austin Dillon

Austin Dillon’s spotter

Austin Dillon’s grandfather
Right on all three.
I've seen a lot of NASCAR races in over 66 years of following the series but cannot recall anyone winning in such an unsportsmanlike way.
If NASCAR allows this win to stand, it will be an absolute black mark against the sport and gives credible pause for outsiders to question if NASCAR really is a sport and one to be taken seriously.

I didn't watch the race but I just caught up on the finish.

I'm glad I didn't watch. Every NASCAR series from the bottom of the ladder on up to the premier division is now ARCA.

Unreal.

It was a good race - the only cringe thing that happened was after the best car that hasn’t won in over two years had a 3.5 second lead with two to go and a back marker came down on another car to cause the only caution for a wreck in the whole race. Then the mayhem.

That stuff in the last turn - that’s fine to have an opinion on but the race was really interesting, especially with the option tire. And it was clean as hell. The 3 passed the 22 and 11 twice on the track before the overtime and it was all clean.

Five seconds of a three and a half hour race doesn’t make it ARCA.

It was a good race - the only cringe thing that happened was after the best car that hasn’t won in over two years had a 3.5 second lead with two to go and a back marker came down on another car and cause the only caution for a wreck in the whole race. Then the mayhem.

That stuff in the last turn - that’s fine to have an opinion on but the race was really interesting, especially with the option tire. And it was clean as hell. The 3 passed the 22 and 11 twice on the track before the overtime and it was all clean.

Five seconds of a three and a half hour race doesn’t make it ARCA.
I enjoyed the hell out of it myself. Some just need to turn their TV off and go do something else if they can't handle the crazy world of racing.

The finish was obvious.

So I’ll say Ricky Stenhouse running 25th with 2 laps to go and deciding to run turn 1 at Richmond like he’s at Talladega.

Also NASCAR race control once again for having no clue what the hell they are doing as usual.

But also was the 41’s spotter asleep?

That whole thing was so dumb

I don't understand wtf Dillon was doing on the final restart. On gwc everybody jumps at the line or early. Nobody waits. How does a driver not know this?

He was parked halfway through the restart zone. Dude was out of his mind.

I don't understand wtf Dillon was doing on the final restart. On gwc everybody jumps at the line or early. Nobody waits. How does a driver not know this?
I imagine he’s the worst restarter in the series for good reason. I think I saw he’s like net -87 on restarts this year and I’m not sure how you do that unless you’re napping on every rerack or something.

The move on Joey, I think is okay. But he right hooked Denny, and I don’t think we should be doing things like that tbh. Bubba and Chase got in trouble for it, at much faster tracks I’ll give you that, but I don’t know, probably still shouldn’t really do it anywhere.

The move on Joey, I think is okay. But he right hooked Denny, and I don’t think we should be doing things like that tbh. Bubba and Chase got in trouble for it, at much faster tracks I’ll give you that, but I don’t know, probably still shouldn’t really do it anywhere.
Neither of those were going for the win though. It will be interesting to see what Nascar does if anything.

Neither of those were going for the win though. It will be interesting to see what Nascar does if anything.
Going for a win, doesn’t change that we shouldn’t right hook.

Would you have been fine with this move if Denny was the one who did it?

Fair enough, you’re right.

Now, since I did what you asked of me, would you like to answer my question? If not, then that answers it for me anyway.
Hamlin didn't right hook anybody, his chicken**** more is to run them off the track.

So this answers my question that if Denny did it, you would be one of the ones complaining, thank you and have a good rest of your night and a great day tomorrow as well my friend.
Thanks for your passive aggressive input have a nice night.

The dime store cowboy clearly wrecked Logano and Hamlin with purpose and intent, 1st degree assault. If hambone or Joey the clown did it, I’d call them idiots for the same reason. Hilarious how the sage wise Hamcrap was interviewed and acknowledged the difficulty in calling out Dillon for his antics (throwing stones living in glass houses) 😂😂😂

Reactions: sdj
I was going to say Cliff Daniels for his stage 2 strategy by losing 4 positions overall.

Back
Top Bottom