Bonehead of the Race: Texas 1

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Digger

So far I've got:

Wildthing for going three-wide, forcing the issue and knocking Junyer out of contention.

(does anyone else think he raced Junyer harder than he's raced any of the other leaders?)

Flipper's crew for taking him out of contention.

Lapped cars for holding up Gordon instead of trying to get out of the way.

Oh yeah - lappy is also in the running for this:
slicknickphail.gif

00 team for me, Stremme last week and now his own team. :eek:

99 team for screwing Carl.

18 for NOT taking out Jr.

The 18 gets my vote. First he hits the guy he thinks is too slow (I forget who it was at the moment) and gives himself a flat tire and then he pulls that move on the restart. It doesn't matter that it was Junior or anyone else. He could have caused a terrible wreck. He really needs to grow up. I wonder if he ran away again today? :rolleyes:

I don't see what Kyle did as being that bad. The guy was just racing hard. If Jr did it I suppose that would have been OK.

Someone needs to punch Kyle Busch in the throat. It is a shame that a guy with his talent has to be such a jerkoff when he's not winning.

I don't see what Kyle did as being that bad. The guy was just racing hard. If Jr did it I suppose that would have been OK.

Yes, he was racing hard --- but he was lucky to get away with it. He could have taken out several.

And, dannynascar, I really don't see the need to promote violence against a driver --- every driver out there has pulled stupid stunts.

I guess I didn't see the whole incedent, I just saw the replay. I did fall a sleep for about 70 laps.

The 18 gets my vote. First he hits the guy he thinks is too slow (I forget who it was at the moment) and gives himself a flat tire and then he pulls that move on the restart. It doesn't matter that it was Junior or anyone else. He could have caused a terrible wreck. He really needs to grow up. I wonder if he ran away again today? :rolleyes:

He could have caused a terrible wreck
:rolleyes:

He ran 34th 2 laps down most of the time and finished on the lead lap in 18th. Pretty good finish for what he went through.

Kyle Busch for taking a swipe at John Andretti and getting his own tire cut down, costing him 2 laps.

While I voted for BHB, (BoneHeadBusch) the award should go to Jr. He had to know the BH was going to charge the corner and use him to halt his uncontroled slide.
I've said it more than once, he can drive but he drives w-a-y over his head. He puts others at risk with his kamikazi style.
Sooner or later it's going to happen, someone is going to get fed up and put him thru, not into, the wall. :beerbang:

/edit/ without that "incident' Jr could very well have had a top ten finish

It's also good to see the busch lovers licking their wounds after that self-inflicted arse whooping .

It's also good to see the busch lovers licking their wounds after that self-inflicted arse whooping .

Like I said...great recovery after going 2 laps down.

How are your drivers doing this year
24 +4 Martin Truex Jr. 672 -482
14 -4 Kevin Harvick 796 -358

At least mine are in the top 10

He went 2 laps down cause HE cut HIS OWN TIRE DOWN.That's his job to recover from doing something stupid like that.Pull your lips off his arse and give another one of your busch fans a chance.

How are your drivers doing this year
24 +4 Martin Truex Jr. 672 -482
14 -4 Kevin Harvick 796 -358

At least mine are in the top 10

at least my drivers don't run away and cry like a punk when they don't get their way.:eek:

Nope, if Junior did it, I would have thought he was a jerk, too. I'm an equal opportunity disser when the situation fits. ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom