BONEHEAD of the race: Texas Duex

Bonehead of the Race: Texas

• David Gilliland for intentionally wrecking out Juan Montoya

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Digger

David Gilliland no contest. That was as intentional as it gets.

And I think he deserves a 2-for-1 special for his sorry excuse "I misjudged trying to crossover" :bsflag:

Also, I actually called in to KLLI...along with umpteen other people, bashing gilligan's head inside out. Man, he's not a very liked person right now (was he ever?)

He should be parked for the year. Not only was it blatent he wrecked him he went on camera and said the previous lap montoya nudged him twice and then he mysteriously loses the front of his car.

Gawd, you guys need to get a life. This is NASCAR, not the local kart track where you get black flagged if you touch other cars. Give me a break. David retaliated to what he thought was blatant. JPM had a good car and got taken out. It isn't the first time nor will it be the last time this sort of thing happens. Where have you been throughout the life of NASCAR? :rolleyes:

Juan Montoya has no right to complain when he did the same thing this year. Juan intentionally wrecked Kyle Busch earlier in the year during a caution at New Hampshire in June. He even admitted it was intentional.

Interview I saw Montoya said he had bumped and rubbed Gilliland on the previous lap. Pay backs a byitch Juan. David is just not as good a driver as you and slightly misjudged. Sorry 'bout that.:D

Have to wonder how they squeeze Juan and his ego into the car at the same time?

Interview I saw Montoya said he had bumped and rubbed Gilliland on the previous lap. Pay backs a byitch Juan. David is just not as good a driver as you and slightly misjudged. Sorry 'bout that.:D

Have to wonder how they squeeze Juan and his ego into the car at the same time?
You omitted that prior to his nudging Gilliland that Gilliland almost put him in the wall. The nudge was just to tell him to lay off and then Gilliland intentionally wrecks him.

buckaroo, sure it has happened before and we also talk about it then.

He could have made it looks less obvious and then not lied about it. He moved over two lanes to his left to get him.

Back
Top Bottom